Anime Renders

posted
Total Posts
19
Topic Starter
ScarletGoddess
As we all know, renders are those saved as PNGs or what most people call transparent xD
in this thread we can post random anime renders.. ONLY Anime and ONLY Renders!
post as many pictures you want in a post.. they can either be cropped or not
make sure that it is a freebie or free to use image.. it is not necessary that you own it,
as long as you asked for permission. Renders can be repeated.
Post as many times as you want! Post as many renders as you want!

Start!



Your turn!
ampzz
How is this at all productive especially when you did render the image yourself?
If people are that desperate for renders they can easily go and find them at quite a few places...
Dieathan

ampzz wrote:

How is this at all productive especially when you did render the image yourself?
If people are that desperate for renders they can easily go and find them at quite a few places...
4chan being one of those places. But seriously, don't go there.
Topic Starter
ScarletGoddess
sorry guys! I'll just lock this topic. I'd love to..but how? ~^oo^~
Wassaaaa
Deviantart

meiikyuu

ampzz wrote:

they can easily go and find them at quite a few places...
lol true~
ampzz

ampzz wrote:

How is this at all productive especially when you did render the image yourself?
Didn't*
ychao
lol and here I was trying to make sense of that statement...

It'll be cool if you post self-vectored renders and the like here though. Scratch that, couldn't see much point in it either.
UnderminE
animerender.com

Man I love this place. It was one of the best anime render place back then, though I don't visit there anymore.
K a Y e
bakarenders.com is a good place to find renders
They've got good quality ^^
Oreiora
Umm, maybe this thread can be changed to "post your anime renders" instead? Seeing as well-rendered anime hair can be considered as something impressive.
dolljoints
I must have made over two hundred of what you people call "renders", most are square shaped since they where used as avatars at least once by me, or by the people who asked me to make them at the time (mostly friends).

I'll post them all in a few hours, when I get home.

Edit: Slash that, my up speed is rubbish, I'll upload them as soon as I can, if the topic doesn't get murdered first, that is.
Oreiora
^Sweet, judging by your avatar it seems like you do a good job.
Nekoroll
I've done quite a few. Most have been lost in formats or the like unfortunately. :/ I'm not a pro by any means though but I find rendering to be quite relaxing.



This one was kind of a slightly lazy job. I think after doing most of it, I got a little tired by the time I got to the millions of strings everywhere part.
K a Y e
I find rendering really hard ><'' Nice renders there Nekoroll~
MLGnom
Meh I did many already... It's not that hard if you only know how to. :3
Depends of picture (and how good I want it to be) it takes from 3 to 45 minutes to correctly "render" a picture for me.

dolljoints
^Lasso tool mastery. Other than the right shoe, it's flawless (assuming it was a quick job)
To "render" a picture is only hard working on terribly low-res pictures, other than that, not too much work really.
ampzz

dolljoints wrote:

To "render" a picture is only hard working on terribly low-res pictures, other than that, not too much work really.
Right, so you're going to tell me that something I worked on for over a week requires no effort then?

Must've been something easy to crop out...
Be warned that this image weighs over 14MB.

No I don't use any form of 'copyrighting' my cuts because it's generally pointless as most people don't bother thanking you for the time even when you do get around to submitting work. On the very rare chances you do then it does feel good but in comparison to the amount of times you see an image randomly used without a reference far outweighs any possible gratitude.

Also in relation to the Reisen vector - that's how the shoes looked in the original image so it isn't like he could do anything about it.
dolljoints

ampzz wrote:

Right, so you're going to tell me that something I worked on for over a week requires no effort then?

Must've been something easy to crop out...
Be warned that this image weighs over 14MB.
I never said such a thing actually, and the vectored image you linked is far from a regular "render" in terms of scale and quality, by extent what I said has nothing to do with it. Although I must say, yes, I would "crop out" a 14MB picture over a 100x100 pixel image any day. (not to mention an absurdres vector i.e a "real" vector, could be magic wand'd in seconds)

ampzz wrote:

No I don't use any form of 'copyrighting' my cuts because it's generally pointless as most people don't bother thanking you for the time even when you do get around to submitting work. On the very rare chances you do then it does feel good but in comparison to the amount of times you see an image randomly used without a reference far outweighs any possible gratitude.
Happens to everyone, actually: This one that I made a while ago, being far from a masterwork and closer to a lazy job, can be found here God knows he could have used a better font.
I never upload stuff I would dislike others using, internet reputation is the silliest thing any person could hope to achieve and from the get go, people using stuff I made is flattering enough (maybe a tad lazy on their end)

ampzz wrote:

Also in relation to the Reisen vector - that's how the shoes looked in the original image so it isn't like he could do anything about it.
I do have the original, I just noted that the edge of the right shoe is a tad choppy, nothing else, it is a good job. And technically, something could have been done to fix it given the need to do so. Not that it bothers.

I sort of feel you're lashing out at me or something, but it must be just me. Sorry if I said something that you might have felt as rude, wasn't my intention to belittle anyone's work.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply