forum

BPM-Search On Search Options

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
SyraxAxoJaxco
Reason:
Sometimes it's demotivating if you want to map an x-bpm song but you currently don't have any near x-bpm beatmap in your own map library for quick references especially for newer players with lesser maps on their libraries. If this feature is added, it will (hopefully) invite more new mappers to the scene.

Implementation:
> It must be based on the beatmap's majorly-used-bpm.
> Add 'the slowest to the fastest song' list and vice versa for the universal search.
> If you want to search beatmaps with a specified BPM, you can search it on a different search bar. It will first show you all beatmaps with the same bpm. After there's none left, show all beatmaps within the range -5 to +5 bpm (or maybe 10) from the one you searched.

Excuse me, I guess.
abraker
I am confused. Where is this search being put in? Song select? If so, you can already filter the maps by bpm by writing "bpm = 180", "bpm > 180", "bpm < 180", etc. If website, you can use this for now: https://osusearch.com/
Shizai
You can also sort and group by BPM. I think what you're looking for already exists.
Topic Starter
SyraxAxoJaxco
Okay, I'm outdated and didn't know the website that abraker's wrote existed. Consider this thread is resolved. XDD
abraker

SyraxAxoJaxco wrote:

Okay, I'm outdated and didn't know the website that abraker's wrote existed. Consider this thread is resolved. XDD
Having it on the official website is still much desired tho