forum

Disappointment thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon
What are you disappointed in?

I am disappointed in this thread idea and myself for coming up with it.
abraker
I am disappointed that you try hard to make it into OT Chronicles

you are not the first to get this brilliant idea that making a thread is a free ticket there
Serraionga

I AM Dissapointed In Humanity,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Society Has Grown Stupid Beyond Measure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, We Live In A Time WHere Phones Are Making Us Dumb And Children MAke Extremely Obnoxious And Weird Dances In Schools,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Good Thing I Am A Totally Special Snowflake That Was Born In THe Right Generation And Doesnt Have To Wallow In Their Own Stupidity For THe Rest Of His Life,,,,,,,,,,,, SOCIETY AND THEYRE WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[heading]Best Regards,
The Chosen One
[/heading]
Westonini
myself.
johnmedina999
I'm disappointed with Jason Dohring's first two lines as Terra in BBS.
levesterz
what make am I disappointed in? Well in order to answer..... huh what do you mean there is a word limit for posting? I see okay fine

i am disappointed on stuff i am disappointed in
ColdTooth
Everything.
Achromalia
in the futility and nihilism in the concepts of life and death, where there seems to be no point to either, other than existing for the sake of existing and counteracting with each other.

no point to life, not much more of a point in death either.

I'm actually disappointed that I came up with those sentences. Seeya.
Meah
I was never disappointing I think
abraker
owh

edit: 10
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon

Achromalia wrote:

in the futility and nihilism in the concepts of life and death, where there seems to be no point to either, other than existing for the sake of existing and counteracting with each other.

no point to life, not much more of a point in death either.

I'm actually disappointed that I came up with those sentences. Seeya.

edgy but I feel ya

And abraker, I made a post here before I knew OT chronicles existed. And I still don't fully understand it.
MisakiTobisawa-
I'm disappointed I couldn't get my 200pp play today. But let me tell ya, I'm sure I will soon.
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

I'm disappointed I couldn't get my 200pp play today. But let me tell ya, I'm sure I will soon.

Fix acc pls <3

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Shawntell
can I insert the shocked pikachu here
Offdensen
me
Endaris
Ryoid
i'm dissapointed in myself for posting here

what more? my grammar sucks so fml
Reki-kun_DELETED
For me it's not to late to leave offtopic.
abraker

Reki-kun wrote:

For me it's not to late to leave offtopic.
*two
johnmedina999
Stop spreading your lies. Just because you have political power doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want; not without my resistance, at least.
show more