forum

Noire Skin v.3 [osu!standard]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Yousoro]

Noire Skin

Heres a skin from a trash player
This skin is mainly used for standard osu!

v1.0 25/11/18(2:00 p.m.)
Intital Release Date
v1.1 25/11/18(9:06 p.m.)
Made tiny changes and added more HD versions of the images
v2.0 31/12/18(12:30a.m.)
Changed the ranking sprites, revamped the selectionscreen, made the mod selection screen neater, and made the hit-bursts smaller.
v2.1 19/04/19(6:58p.m.)
Changed snow, buttons, and fail and pass sprites.
v3.0 7/08/19(6:14p.m.)
Changed Song Slection to have a more purple theme, rpm text, fail and pass sprites(again), hit circles, and Pause and Retry menu. (This will probably be the last time I update the skin)

Click Here

Beatmap Selection Screen

Mod Selection Screen

Ranking Panel

Pause and Game Over Screen

Gameplay (osu!std)

Spinner

Section Pass and Section Fail

Please send feedback on the skin so i can improve it
-Mellow
RockRoller
Why tf do you have two 67mb osks inside a zip as the download. Just make two seperate links.
Also, mediafire isnt great for hosting large files.
Now about the skin itself. You have quite a few useless junk files, some images are missing their SD version, most dont even have a HD version, scoreV2 icon is completly missing, the chibi on the rp is pixelated af. Its also kinda weird to use the same image for pause and fail.
Topic Starter
[Yousoro]

RockRoller wrote:

Why tf do you have two 67mb osks inside a zip as the download. Just make two seperate links.
Also, mediafire isnt great for hosting large files.
Now about the skin itself. You have quite a few useless junk files, some images are missing their SD version, most dont even have a HD version, scoreV2 icon is completly missing, the chibi on the rp is pixelated af. Its also kinda weird to use the same image for pause and fail.

It don't think its kinda weird to use the same image for pause and fail, the 67 MB of data is the skin havng two versions(one with follow-lines, and one with no follow-lines). I'll add the things i needed to improve on the next version of the skin. Tbh this is my first skin...
h3oCharles
looks like someone doesn't know how to skin properly... freakin' looking at hitbursts make my eyes itch already.
-Hanamaru-
the skin is not comfortable in my eyes, maybe try another shot.. :^)
Topic Starter
[Yousoro]

Otaiku wrote:

the skin is not comfortable in my eyes, maybe try another shot.. :^)

is it the follow cursor trail because when i used it for a practice run the next day it hurt my eyes and it also distracted me
Marfozo
Simple skin, i like it :D