posted
Total Posts
show more
Birdy
SoundLift, my good friend and even better artist~ ♥

ReVeNg3r
silmarilen

Blue Dragon wrote:

Oh, also Dimrain47 then. Now not sure if that falls under Techno or Trance. this confuses me a lot :p
yes yes yes dimrain is epic
Mercurial
silmarilen
Gundam-Dude
Check out the Otographic Music label for some good trance—there's also their previous label Sevensenses Recordings. Youtube only has cut tracks though so you'll have to hunt for download links or buy the albums if you're interested. I personally buy their albums to support them and currently have their full discography, lol.

Homepage: http://www.otographicmusic.com/

IppE
Progressive trance is ballin

ampzz
No mentioning of A State Of Trance makes me sad.
dNextGen
having a hardtime finding the good artist at this genre,im looking for an epic/dream trance btw
-----

dNextGen wrote:

having a hardtime finding the good artist at this genre,im looking for an epic/dream trance btw
I believe the primary source of indie song artists we're talking about here is either from newgrounds or youtube.
btw, Dimrain47 ftw~
http://dimrain47.newgrounds.com/audio
Mismagius

dNextGen wrote:

http://www.wyverns-spirit.com/?primary

Some awesome songs right there. I recommend you "Force Zero".
silmarilen
mhhh psy trance

Jesss
I was waiting for a thread like this :3, because I used to listen a LOT of trance music...
Here are some nice songs (WARNING: Spoilerboxed, cuz post is kinda long! [16 videos...lol] ALSO opinions MAY DIFFER)

SPOILER
OMG...when i listen to this...i get so freaking excited!!! specially @00:59 and @03:46 *-*

An Epic Fusion between Cymatic Uplifting Trance and New Age music!

i fell in love with this one...so epic!!

i love the breakdown...so relaxing!

awww yeah!

DAAAAAAAAANG!!! i'm addicted with this song! :3 i never knew that 140 bpm song can be that addictive xD

The video intro's song name is "Space Garden - There & Back (Simon O'Shine & TrancEye Remix)"

Andy Blueman, Why did you leave Trance Scenes? you made some heavenly tunes and remixes! D:

Another Andy Blueman Remix

This tune brings me emotions >.<

Also this...

And thiiiis...

@1:55. Seriously...that part brings me goosebumps and tears.

and the list could goes on and on...well...i don't want to get longer ^^"
Do you think i have nice taste in trance music? xD
Gundam-Dude

ampzz wrote:

No mentioning of A State Of Trance makes me sad.
This man knows his trance. Check this one too.

Also, Hiroyuki ODA made his first international debut with his Transmigration track on ASOT 2006 8-)
716 Girl
r-Beatz
Obligatory Armin track! \o/

Mercurial
GensokyoAkuma
Dream trance <3
DJ Satoooommmmiiiiiii!

Eyenine
Epic and melodic trance \o/

I don't know if DJMax trance music fits the genre for you, but...

Kharl
Some nice Asian melodic trance & vocal trance from my favorite Asian trance composer.

Gundam-Dude
Ahhh yes, Yuan does make some pretty good progressive house and trance. Too bad he's not too well known or out there :V

I'll leave these Sound Online originals here as well. Silent Clarity is probably my favourite original album from him.

RIGHT STUFF label is also pretty cool.
Mismagius

Blue Dragon wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

http://www.wyverns-spirit.com/?primary

Some awesome songs right there. I recommend you "Force Zero".
oh look I mapped it
theowest

currently mapping this.
Mercurial

I really Love DJ Dean.
Topic Starter
Hiryuu_old
Allyses
A Beautiful day by Dj splash.
Gundam-Dude

It's released and I'm throwing money at my screen
ReVeNg3r

Revive thread ;-;
Valentiino

Got into listening ATB again for some reason. Oh well, still one of my all time favourites
DJFibuko
Yay Trance! that's my music <3 I love Dimrain47, Bounc3, DJ Splash; DJ Contacreast and many others... Anyway I'm a producer myself, I'm not really expert, I've been making music for less than an year, but people say I'm talented. In my signature you'll find a link to my youtube and newgrounds channel, have a look if you please, and tell me what you think :)
Birdy

Thing I made like 15 months ago.
Birdy
amnesia-
Tesu
Dj - Summer Spring
Birdy
Arczii
My favourite:

Topic Starter
Hiryuu_old
Birdy
silmarilen
basshunter did make some good music
Birdy
Yes, though only worth remembering for me are Warp Zone and I'm The Basscreator or something like that
show more