forum

[Archived] Hypes gone from map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unknown_player
Problem details: So, yesterday i asked Beatmap Nominator to nominate my map/ It was has about 11 hypes. And then it's all gone. FYI: This map was uploaded last year and still using old modding forum and and 11 people giving kudoshoot. Graveyarded 3 times

Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/666740

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20181118.3 (latest)
Lyawi
That's really weird. I just checked if it happened to my map too (which has been migrated from the forum-based modding system too), but it didn't. I took the risk and updated my map, I also tried switching between wip and pending. I still have my hypes.

Can't help you sadly, but I hope my information above helps devs to understand more about that issue

Edit: nevermind, they're now gone too lol.

peppy
Ah yes, this is a known issue with the way hype was migrated across (they don’t stick).
Lyawi

peppy wrote:

Ah yes, this is a known issue with the way hype was migrated across (they don’t stick).

But it wasn't like that when they have been migrated? I was able to update it before without losing them ?_?
Also on beatmap page it still shows my 11 hypes. I think as soon as anyone would give me a hype now it would reset, right?