forum

Teamspeak 3 Server for the complete osu! Community.

posted
Total Posts

Teamspeak 3 server needed for the complete osu! Community ?

Yes! Definitely needed.
44.83%
No ! Not needed.
55.17%
Total votes: 29
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Ezoda
Im thinking about to host a Teamspeak 3 server for the complete osu! Community. The teamspeak server would be available for all nations which play osu. If the Community want it i will do it. I want also to know your wishes for the server. Slots up to 250. Wishes will be collected and listed here.

Mfg Ezoda

Collected whishes:

1. Own channel for each nation
Server:

1. osu.ezoweb.net (should be available in the next 2-48h for all)
  2. 100 slots
  3. still at work ( channels , permissions and so on )

Connect !
Sillyi7
It would definitely be nice, though there may need to be some separate channels for people who speak in different languages e.e and personally I like Ventrilo moar >:3
Soly
Zelmarked
Some of the dialogue expressed by certain groups in osu! does not reflect osu's overall PG/friendly environment. A large scale PG TS server does have a need.
Mara
And we already have vent in here.
Topic Starter
Ezoda
But some people like teamspeak more than ventrilo :) It´s the own choise of everyone which voice software they want to use.

Edit:
@Soly the server seems to be offline and 32 slots are not enough for the complete osu community i think.
Shellghost
Having "the complete osu community" in one voice chat server would be a complete and utter nightmare. Trying getting twenty people into a bathroom and have them all start five different loud conversations.
-Athena-
And that doesn't count how many different languages would be spoken, gonna be very hard to control lol.
nanashiRei

Shellghost wrote:

Having "the complete osu community" in one voice chat server would be a complete and utter nightmare. Trying getting twenty people into a bathroom and have them all start five different loud conversations.
That's what Temporary channels are for.
ReVeNg3r
There already is a osu TS server ,there are not that much people.i do not think there is expansion needed.
Jarby

Ezoda wrote:

32 slots are not enough for the complete osu community i think.
I'm not sure if our vent has ever been full.
Topic Starter
Ezoda
The server is online now. Basic Channels have been created and everyone have rights to make temporary channels. If your nation channel is still not there please write me a pm here and use a temporary channel until i have made the channel
Sinistro
If you were going to make it anyway despite the majority of the votes so far being negative, why bother to ask first? ?_?

It's harmless, I guess, but I don't get it.
Topic Starter
Ezoda
I have put the server online so that user can go on it from now. After 7-14 i will look after the votes / usage .
Kanye West

LunaticMara wrote:

And we already have vent in here.
Corin
Oh yeah, the server rebooted for some retarded ass reason.

Fix'd

Oh and if you really want a channel, just PM me :V
dkun
um. what is the point of this again
Topic Starter
Ezoda
This is my meaning about you :)

Galkan
Next time try reading the sticky topics and become a more of known person before posting ideas already fulfilled ;)

And hey, the Polish community has its own vent, too, by the way (still active despite not much used lately, though).
laport
why don't you make a (unique) german ts osu!-related server instead?
thelewa

laport wrote:

laport actually posting a good suggestion

what

POST MORE CARIBOU'S ASS SONGS
Tanzklaue

thelewa wrote:

laport wrote:

laport actually posting a good suggestion

what

POST MORE CARIBOU'S ASS SONGS
we already have one :P
dkun
then go away