forum

A few feature requests I have for the site.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
OsuMagic360
Ok, so I have many feature requests that have to do with the site.
Disclaimer: I know this would take a lot of work, these are just suggestions. I don't really know how coding works.

--Site--

1. There should be a different most played section on a profile depending on what game mode you're looking at. Example: If I look at my most played on my profile and I'm looking at the Osu game mode stats, it will only show most played Osu maps, but if I look at the osu!Mania stats, it will only show mania maps. Just a cool addition to the site, it's not that necessary, but it think it would be cool if implemented.

2. Under Forums > Beatmapping > Work In Progress/Help, there should be a GD request tab. This could be a more convenient way to ask for GD's than randomly messaging people or just guessing where you should ask for GD's. I think this could be more intuitive for newer mappers to ask for GDs.

3. There could be a random beatmap button that took you to a random beatmap. I know this is silly, but this could be used for that one time you just want a random beatmap. would be kinda cool, but I could understand if it wasn't implemented.

--OsuEditor--

1. I know It might seem intuitive, but you should make it so you can change slider velocity mid slider. idk you could use it for extra difficulties I guess. you could make a rule that says don't abuse it or us on any hard or easier diffs.

OsuMagic360 signing off
Edgar_Figaro
For Feature Requests you should limit it to one Request Per Thread per the guidelines. This way when people vote on requests they are voting on a single thing they want to see in the game.