forum

What's your zombie survival starterpack?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I need to know what combination you guys would use in a zombie apocalypse.

Choices:

💪💪 BodyType: (Lean Skinny/ Muscly)

🌟🌟 Skill: (Runner, Last longer w/ food & water, Assassin which makes zombies not hear your footsteps)

🔫🔫 Gun: ||pick only 1||(Magnum, Shawn-off, SMG, Mosin-Nagant)

🔪🔪 Melee: ||pick only 1||(Knife, Baseball Bat, Heavy-machete)

👥👥Team:
||Take only 2||
(Medic(obviously heals the team whenever they get bruised))
(Shooter(uses a pistol but more attracts more zombies, but great for attacking survivors))
(Scout(uses a knife as a weapon))
(Assault(uses a shotgun and obviously can take more targets out but limited on attack speed))

Starting Items:
(More Food, More Ammo)

Starting Point:
(Suburb Houses, City, Cruise Ship)
ColdTooth
bodytype: moth
skill: fly
gun: laser
melee: boop

team: moth, moth

starting items: lamp
starting point: lamp
levesterz
I love to be nimble and close combat.i wprk alone. Of course i gonna choose one of the sharpest close range weapon which is a carrot and a speed of a sloth.

My starting point will be in a graveyard buried 100 feet in
Meah
Onions
Ender Lain
Splash Potion of Healing: Instant Health II
Meah
Onions
Serraionga
That's an easy one.

The Vampire Killer, also known as Holy Whip or Magic Whip, is the legendary whip wielded by several heroes of the Belmont Clan in the Castlevania series. This whip not only does serious damage to vampires, but to any demon. Even the Grim Reaper, Death himself, is damaged by the whip. Even powerful beings regarded as gods were not safe from harm any longer. Because the whip was made with alchemy, it could be an explanation for how it can turn from a leather whip to a chained flail.

In most games, the Vampire Killer is a standard leather whip, but there are several titles in which the Vampire Killer is actually depicted as a chain whip or even as a flail of sorts. The most famous and most used version of the Vampire Killer was the Morning Star form. This form is a chain whip with a small mace ball tip. The length is normally about 1 to 2 times the length of a man's height (5-10 feet long).

¿?

Meah wrote:

Onions
abraker
My science gear makes me look like an alchamist. Everybody who watched FMA knows how powerful those can be.
Meah
Onions
johnmedina999
You know, this "zombie apocalypse" stuff is pretty old. A much more likely (and scary) apocalypse is the AI takeover.
ColdTooth

johnmedina999 wrote:

You know, this "zombie apocalypse" stuff is pretty old. A much more likely (and scary) apocalypse is the AI takeover.
weapon of choice: gun
reason: to shoot self
Serraionga

ColdTooth wrote:

weapon of choice: bus
reason: to hit self
abraker
to defeat the zombie, one must be become a zombie
for only thinking like zombie can one know the weakness of a zombie
SpasticSurgeon
Team: Sotarks with double barreled rifle

Everything else: GG doesn't matter