1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Music Hall

show more
posted

This one's originally going to be a Ke$ha song but was handed over to Girls' Generation and Ke$ha's version was never released, but eventually the full song of hers was uploaded on youtube... (I don't know how tho.....)

posted
EVERYONE SUPPORT KARD - RUMOR PLZ
posted

this stuff is lit
posted
@Tae is that Triphe H or something new?
posted
No love for korean indie?
posted

---------------------------------------
very love this song on audition.......
posted
=^w^=
posted

Luqanted wrote:

@Tae is that Triphe H or something new?
ah, i didnt see this until now
yeah, they are, but the members are from existing groups/past groups

posted
posted
am i the only person here who kinda prefers boy korean groups than girl korean groups?

cause like, the concept of most girl korean groups is like so damn cringy for me lol no hate i like their song (BLACKPINK, Twice & others)
and what i hate the most from girl korean groups is that their fandom is so toxic af sorry guys no hate
posted
Gee by SNSD>SHINee>everything
posted

Luqanted wrote:

am i the only person here who kinda prefers boy korean groups than girl korean groups?

cause like, the concept of most girl korean groups is like so damn cringy for me lol no hate i like their song (BLACKPINK, Twice & others)
and what i hate the most from girl korean groups is that their fandom is so toxic af sorry guys no hate
Mamamoo

But for the most part...yeah
posted
posted
posted
I've known about k-pop for a long time but I'm only just now getting really into it. I'm pretty much obsessed with Epik High, TWICE, Lim Kim, Zico, MAMAMOO, IU and AoA as of three weeks ago, ahah.
posted
Makes me smile
posted

support monsta x !! ♡
posted

i need a deanstan friend
posted
posted

<333
show more