Korean Music

posted
Total Posts
show more
ERA Ashix

Kurai wrote:

Gangnam Style + I am the best = Gentleman

uh ?
More like Gangnam Style + Gangnam Style = Gentleman.
We all know it's basically the same. Gain is the only thing that makes that M/V worth it.
Wok
I freakin love this song. ; 3 ;

Moooaaaarrr:

Deni_Louise

Liut wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

My favorite K-POP group is probably miss A. Bae Suzy <3333333333333333333333.
gtfo Suzy it's mine T T
been waiting this topic for so much time !
I'm Italian and i'm also a huge Kpop fan.
Favs groups are : Miss A , T-ara , 2ne1 . SHINee and Big Bang <3
OH MY GOSH, YOU LOVE SHINEE??? ME TOO! MY BIAS IS MINHO, WHO'S YOURS??? :) And how I can put a link or a video here??? :?
Deni_Louise

Shoily wrote:

ychao wrote:

Well, whatever you want to discuss about K-Pop just do it right here, since it is the purpose of this thread. Creating a sub-forum within isn't really necessary.

inb4 individual threads for each K-Pop idol/group; I have a feeling you're suggesting this, Shoily ;)
Indeed, that's what I was suggesting, but it's basically wishful thinking, if I was serious about it, I'd suggest it as a Feature. A girl can dream, can't she? :P

I want to meet all the osu shawols
You're a Shawol??? O_O I AM TOO :D I want someone to make a SHINee beatmap, and make it ranked! Gosh, SHINee is the leader in the global K-Pop storm, y'know :(
dewilacie

Mizzii wrote:

. . . *Q*
EXO is very hot!! *waiting for Wolf~~~ :D*
Deni_Louise

dewilacie wrote:

Mizzii wrote:

. . . *Q*
EXO is very hot!! *waiting for Wolf~~~ :D*
Wolf has already released and, trust me, it's awesome ;)

If the video of Wolf, doesn't show, sorry it's just that I don't know how to put a video ><
Liut

Deni_Louise wrote:

OH MY GOSH, YOU LOVE SHINEE??? ME TOO! MY BIAS IS MINHO, WHO'S YOURS??? :) And how I can put a link or a video here??? :?
would turn gay for Taemin 10/10
Deni_Louise
I'm currently addicted to this song, seriously, yeah :) :D
Deni_Louise

Liut wrote:

Deni_Louise wrote:

would turn gay for Taemin 10/10
You like Taemin????
Hika
how could you not like Taemin, seriously he is so kawaii and it's literally like Taemin > Jonghyun

and guys EXO is like so amazing fk I think I want to marry Kai
Deni_Louise

Hika wrote:

how could you not like Taemin, seriously he is so kawaii and it's literally like Taemin > Jonghyun

and guys EXO is like so amazing fk I think I want to marry Kai
I FIND TAEMIN TOO CUTE TO RESIST :3
-Seren-

Deni_Louise wrote:

dewilacie wrote:

Wolf has already released and, trust me, it's awesome ;)

If the video of Wolf, doesn't show, sorry it's just that I don't know how to put a video ><

EXO <33

their new choreo is cool especially that intro pose, so much balance there

and i love SNSD =w=
dewilacie
I have watched the Wolf MV!! They are so daebak!!! Love Chanyeol oppa~
Tetsu_old
Epik High "before YG".

P.S. Tablo so good.
K a Y e
I am probably the biggest EXO fangirl here. cjhrtiuhuiew idk ;w; this is for their repackage album.
The choreo looks great \o/

dewilacie
EXO's repackaged album, GROWL.
huhuhuhu... my wallet is crying~
Raiken-
All I know about Korean Music is just some of Big Bang songs, and MBLAQ. Becasue they have a Japanese songs which make me interested So, why not.
Tari
Ailee makes nice songs, My favorite one from her would be :

LinKawaii
Ugh.. Zelo.. ♥
716 Girl
K-pop is best :)
ychao
Any Leessang fan here?

bmin11

Been long and forever. All of their songs are great.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
New T-ara songs! :) :)

Mogsy
Finally playing major catch-up on this year's k-pop. There's a lot of great stuff out there this year, I'm surprised. Impressed by a lot, so I threw it all under a spoilerbox.

SPOILER

Really well-shot MV for one of the more addictive songs of the year.

Seo In Young also impresses, and anything with anybody from Dynamic Duo will get a listen from me.

Tied for best MV this year. Chill song that reminds me of some Clazziquai Project's more mellow stuff.

Tied for best MV this year. Chan-wook Park gives this catchy song a creepy video, I love every second of it.
-Seren-

love this video of Exo and the choreo too <3
but i prefer the chinese version of this tho
Navizel
Listening to kpop for a while now and I got to say I already love IU's voice

Katsuie

pls.
Hika

-Seren- wrote:

wooooooooooow you craaaaazy

kai and chanyeol is the reason why i'm all over exo-k honestly

Mogsworth wrote:

Finally playing major catch-up on this year's k-pop. There's a lot of great stuff out there this year, I'm surprised. Impressed by a lot, so I threw it all under a spoilerbox.

SPOILER

Really well-shot MV for one of the more addictive songs of the year.

Seo In Young also impresses, and anything with anybody from Dynamic Duo will get a listen from me.

Tied for best MV this year. Chill song that reminds me of some Clazziquai Project's more mellow stuff.

Tied for best MV this year. Chan-wook Park gives this catchy song a creepy video, I love every second of it.
CHEEZE is quite the group, honestly, I bought the entire Recipe album and I haven't stopped listening to it every night since. <3
Mogsy

Hika wrote:

CHEEZE is quite the group, honestly, I bought the entire Recipe album and I haven't stopped listening to it every night since. <3
I've fallen in love with them, seriously. They're great for just chilling out when you want to listen to k-pop.
-Seren-

Hika wrote:

-Seren- wrote:

wooooooooooow you craaaaazy

kai and chanyeol is the reason why i'm all over exo-k honestly
i like exo-m more cos they're sharp with their moves plus bitchface kris is there lol and luhan too but i hate his hairstyle lately :roll:
but kai tho *.* is such a really good dancer
Sapphiire_old_1
Hika

Mogsworth wrote:

I've fallen in love with them, seriously. They're great for just chilling out when you want to listen to k-pop.
I personally would recommend you listen to k-indie then! K-indie is just really beautiful. Had no idea anyone else here was interested in my taste for things such as k-indie. Ahh, since they're under RealCollabo's label, I'm sure you'd be able to find similar things.

-Seren- wrote:

HOLY CRAP, EXO'S WOLF WAS LIKE RLY GOODDDDDDD. I'm still crying, the choreography was too good.
bmin11

Mogsworth wrote:

I had the same feeling as well. Reminds me of Clazziquai a lot. I should follow CHEEZE more often.
-Seren-

Hika wrote:

-Seren- wrote:

HOLY CRAP, EXO'S WOLF WAS LIKE RLY GOODDDDDDD. I'm still crying, the choreography was too good.
yes it is *.* but im just ok with the song lol

and even after years have passed im still all over for this vid /fangirling

i so love the synchronization
bmin11
Deni_Louise
MEHGEHD, THERE ARE LOTS OF EXO STANS! *0*

I WUV ALL OF THEM, SERIOUSLY! They even have their own show named EXO's Showtime.

YEHET! XD

Btw, are you guys KPOP fans or you just like KPOP?

Well, me, I am a KPOP fan. I live in the Philippines, which is the 2nd country to have a lot of KPOP fans based on a survey.

I SO LOVE PARK CHANYEOL AND BYUN BAEKHYUN *Q*

BUT I LOVE THEM ALL TOO MUCH
Noobita

Deni_Louise wrote:

I WUV ALL OF THEM, SERIOUSLY! They even have their own show named EXO's Showtime.

YEHET! XD

Well, me, I am a KPOP fan. I live in the Philippines, which is the 2nd country to have a lot of KPOP fans based on a survey.

http://puu.sh/67NrD.jpg ._.
Navizel

Deni_Louise wrote:

YEHET! XD

typical filipino kpop fangirl probably why I hated kpop before

Anyway, Norazo's songs are just too catchy and lovely in a way
bmin11

You have to watch this

This is my another favorite by Norazo
Navizel
That first video was awesome. Been listening to that second one for an hour now.

This mv lol
show more