forum

OSU! begin to "suck" for me :( (2018)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasume
hey, i don't say osu suck or i hate it or something like that but i just see osu now different,i discovered osu on january 2017 it was awesome and when i created an account and tried osu it was so cool!

But this time on 2018, all maps aren't fun today for me and they're hard to get pp and you can see the difference between how cookiezi get 800pp and how others get 800pp now,my friend gived me maps of 2016 and they were awesome and almost all of them i fc them.

Plz don't criticize i just gived my opinion about osu
SpasticSurgeon
hey, i don't say osu suck or i hate it or something like that but i just see osu now different,i discovered osu on February 2018 it was awesome and when i created an account and tried osu to improve my aim for LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

But this time on November 2018, all maps aren't fun today for me and they're hard to get pp and you can see the difference between how cookiezi get 800pp and how others get 800pp with sotarks 1 2.

Sincere response:

I think everyone gets this. All you can do is try to pls enjoy game or quit w
KupcaH
Jeez

kasume_aia wrote:

But this time on 2018, all maps aren't fun today for me and they're hard to get pp and you can see the difference between how cookiezi get 800pp and how others get 800pp now,my friend gived me maps of 2016 and they were awesome and almost all of them i fc them.
First of all, pp is a joke and you shouldn't care about it.

kasume_aia wrote:

my friend gived me maps of 2016 and they were awesome and almost all of them i fc them
go to osusearch.com and find more maps of 2013-2015. Most of them are good and fun to play. And it'll take you years to fc them.
DXPOHIHIHI
Same feeling here :(
mulraf
don't enjoy newer maps? then just play older maps ¯\_(ヅ)_/¯
also try the other game modes. i went through a time where i wanted to get achievements including the other gamemode play ones. i didn't end up liking taiko or mania thaaat much but it's not as if i feel like i've wasted time on them either. on the other hand i really started loving ctb. having two gamemodes and ocassionally playing a bit of the other 2 ended up making the #epicgamerexperience better for me :3
Topic Starter
Kasume

szkiller wrote:

Same feeling here :(

of course you can understand me you beginned play osu the same time as me we loved it but now it suck for us :(

memoriesd will make us cry :(
Nevy
sigh.

If you don't like the current maps, no one is forcing you to play them.
Just play the old 2013-2014 maps, as someone has said before here.
im flat
just play older maps lmao nobody is forcing u to play current maps
[ m1nty ]

kasume_aia wrote:

hey, i don't say osu suck or i hate it or something like that but i just see osu now different,i discovered osu on january 2017 it was awesome and when i created an account and tried osu it was so cool!

Plz don't criticize i just gived my opinion about osu

Just Play Older Maps, If Thats What You Can Enjoy. Also Just Ignore PP, It Really Doesn't Represent skill
Buster
just play maps from 2007-2012
not a problem
Kaeldori
Or play recent maps
I'm actually annoyed by this, we never had so many map ranked per day and no not all of them are pp farm.
Just learn how to search and you will see there is a lot of maps today who are good.