forum

Renard general thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Pokebis wrote:

I guess I liked his Sonitus Vir stuff and Mungyodance was okay, but damn, he makes wayyyy too much music.
I think he should spend longer amounts of time on single tracks so he could have more quality and less quantity.
I have 1631 songs from him here. Yeah, I guess.

His older stuff is better imho, mostly 2009-2010 stuff pleased me. I'm not being a huge fan of the more recent tracks (Besides ON TRAX 3, which was pretty awesome).
[Luanny]

Valentiino wrote:

Sonitus Vir is my all time favourite <3

DEAR GOD
Silver Chariot <3 I fuckin love this song
Also it's orgasmatic when playing Mungyodance

Sonitus Vir is awesome <3

aaaaand, as BD said, his old stuff is WAY better
maybe it's because he had more time to make his tracks

Srsly, I REALLY don't know why The High Moral Fibre Album isn't on Lapfox
This album is PURE WIN imho

Here is one track
Birdy
Yeah Daeva Suite (if I remember the title correctly), The High Moral Fibre and old Jackal Queenston releases were his best releases. Truxton, Mayhem, NegaRen and Darius aren't my thing, but Aurastys and Jackal Queenston haven't lost their quality.

VulpVibe was amazing, LapFox is just great.
Mercurial

Funny song at all.

Good night #music
Shino

Blue Dragon wrote:

Mayhem and Kitsune² are awesome. <3
That's why my avatar is a chiptune maniac rat ><

And this one. Don't you think this as masterpiece? Of course I do.
[Luanny]
ofc The Daeva Suite <3

VulpVIBE > Lapfox
edit:
aaaaa dat song hehehe
someone should map it
...also I have to do something before a wild BD appears like a ninja

enjoy

/me runs
Mercurial
Adraen is just Awesome

Stefan

o3o
Topic Starter
Mismagius
I am willing to map both Lapfoxed Forever and Years of Aural Research at some point. I just need time and a LOT of inspiration.

Also, NegaRen is pretty cool, depends really on the song. Aurastys is interesting but some songs are just boring (seriously, even for Ambiental. In Gray was a masterpiece, but stuff like Distance is ehhhhh)

I was never a fan of Jackal, but Set Me Free (Uplift Remix) is fucking awesome.
[Luanny]
did I read NegaRen somewhere? o3o

Had to :3
Mercurial
The lost brother of Renard.
[Luanny]
^this
Birdy
I have NegaRen shirt~
[Luanny]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IWANT IWANT IWANT IWANT
;wwwwwwww;
Mercurial
I can have a Renard plushie if I want.

btw, I'm making the Renard Cap with dreadlocks and Jacket from "This Place Will Grow"
Soulclenz
Ooooo, wtb Renard hoodies.
Hiryuu_old

Soulclenz wrote:

Ooooo, wtb Renard hoodies.
^
dNextGen
this renard guy would be so much cooler if he's not such a furfag
[Luanny]
I saw that... coming
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

this renard guy would be so much cooler if he's not such a furfag
I'd consider Renard's fur depictions to be quite tame over other ones you can find lurking on the internets.
Pokebis
Doesn't really matter.
There's no reason for all of his 1.6k+ songs to have such an embarrassing theme.
You know there's a reason anime games are niche? People don't feel comfortable simply because of the theme. Well shit like this is considered tiers under that.
Soulclenz

Pokebis wrote:

Doesn't really matter.
There's no reason for all of his 1.6k+ songs to have such an embarrassing theme.
You know there's a reason anime games are niche? People don't feel comfortable simply because of the theme. Well shit like this is considered tiers under that.
I don't see the problem in any of Squeedgemonster's artwork personally. It isn't explicit in the slightest.
Pokebis
I don't think you get it.
There's usually nothing explicit in the loli anime themed products either. People will look at it and either call you girly or a pedophile.
It doesn't change the fact it isn't the sort of thing you want see with. It's all about implications and people will label you with stereotypes.
Of course you're clearly a furry yourself so you probably couldn't tell. Maybe I want to listen to a song without sharktits as an album cover. Ya' know, since I interact with people, am not a furry, and don't want people thinking I am.
ISolvePractical
oh man I love Renard

I love Renard a lot

I am totally listening to Adraen right now lol

my favorite aliases are Klippa and Mayhem, though.

and I has Doctor Q shirt, my friend got it for me for Christmas. *__*
Soulclenz

Pokebis wrote:

I don't think you get it.
There's usually nothing explicit in the loli anime themed products either. People will look at it and either call you girly or a pedophile.
It doesn't change the fact it isn't the sort of thing you want see with. It's all about implications and people will label you with stereotypes.
Of course you're clearly a furry yourself so you probably couldn't tell. Maybe I want to listen to a song without sharktits as an album cover. Ya' know, since I interact with people, am not a furry, and don't want people thinking I am.
Interesting how you assume I am a furry based on the fact that I have a picture of one of Squeedgemonster's drawings as my avatar and signature, very interesting indeed. I'd say people who stereotype are quite in the minority these days when it comes to things like art especially. I'm quite okay being able to appreciate Squeedgemonster's work and not get all scared of being stereotyped, I'm not particularly sure as to why your post is filled with so much hostility, but I can assure you I interact with people on a daily basis, without mention of anything furry related at all, and I listen and appreciate Renard's music daily. Very interesting.
[Luanny]
hey people...
Please, we don't want this thread to be full of fights
And I'm sure we won't start one.
Less hate and more music
Birdy
Must be one of the worst tracks by Renard.

Have good music please:
[Luanny]
No no, the best is No Way Out.
I can't link it here right now, but try to find it
o3o

But well, Suicide Note is also great
Mercurial

This thread needs me.
[Luanny]

RAPE RAPE R-R-R-R-RRRRAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RARARARAPE
~
Mercurial
Okay ...
Birdy
Happy birthday Renard!
[Luanny]
needs moar "musik"

I fucking love dat song
Realazy
*sees Renard thread*
*expects a lot of Luanny posts*
I was fucking right
GensokyoAkuma
Topic Starter
Mismagius

holy mother of god this is epic
GensokyoAkuma
One of my favourites

Frizz
Needs bump
GeeNX
Renard is awesome O.o btw Blue Dragon map his songs too good xD Waiting for Why I am so angry get approved/ranked
[Luanny]
Bump.

A bit different from the usual style and I loved it
show more