forum

Slider Tumour Generator - Improve your sliders!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Usaha
holy fuck im poggin, time to become TEch mapper.
Aistre
wtf
Mir
you were so preoccupied with the prospect that you could, that you didn't stop to think about whether or not you should
Vivyanne
finally mapping is saved
semaphore
now that my aesthetics have been greatly improved with Slider Tumour Generator, people finally want to nominate my maps! thank you Slider Tumour Generator!
SMOKELIND
Wave sliders + tumours = Perfect aesthetics :3c
Nevo
Realazy
Yukiyo
Finally
Nightlys
fimally
-Arche
yes
Kujinn
!!!
Topic Starter
OliBomby
Tumour Generator. The name alone is reminiscent of vast fields with budding spring flowers that gently wave in the last winter winds in anticipation of the colorful eruption that can break out at any moment: spring. And that Olibomby is going to unleash a Hard Tech Spring with his masterpiece, is inevitable. It is only the question when it will burst into its full force. Because the fact that something big is going to happen in response to this masterpiece is inevitable. Whether you are in favor of or against this existing or you really don't care; you can not escape this work by OliBomby.
Sotarks
LMAO
Pachiru
TheBlank
iljaaz
OliBomby, or also known as OilBombMe. Pretty known mapper for his decisions in mapping. His perfect maps like DESPACITO 2 or amazing HARUMACHI CLOVER can make everyone cry, this is how epic they are. This project is just a 1% of all his power and might. Kroytz can be happy with having this kind of a child! I believe OilBombMe one day will become osu! developer, because peppy will ask him to...
anna apple
is there a version of this I can use on my brain?

~thanks in advanced
jeanbernard8865
what the fuck
Foxy Grandpa
gamers step aside

tech mappers rise up
NyarkoO
This is very gay.

...Hence's why I will use it. haHAA
ScubDomino
o
Yugu
what
Uberzolik
anti-stream (n.) - an advanced stream mapping technique. A mapper will use the timing panel to reverse time temporarily by making the bpm negative in the storyboard editor temporarily. When combined with a stream, the stream itself becomes antimatter on the screen and behaves strangely: antiflow becomes flow, and vice versa. What scientists have found is that players become disoriented and often fail the map as a result. It has been coined one of the hardest patterns to hit due to its manipulation of higher dimensions.
Bearizm
anti-stream (n.) - an advanced stream mapping technique. A mapper will use the timing panel to reverse time temporarily by making the bpm negative in the storyboard editor temporarily. When combined with a stream, the stream itself becomes antimatter on the screen and behaves strangely: antiflow becomes flow, and vice versa. What scientists have found is that players become disoriented and often fail the map as a result. It has been coined one of the hardest patterns to hit due to its manipulation of higher dimensions.
Niva

:(
-Atri-
cool
Kibbleru
from today on i am hard tech mapper.
Topic Starter
OliBomby
The new update for Tumour Generator now allows you to specify tumours using bookmarks or greenlines! Now you have full control over how these tumours get generated. The possibilities are endless.

Also reworked the code inside a little bit. Now the code is less retarded and the interaction with corners has improved and some possible SV problems have been fixed.
Emychi
poggers
Frakturehawkens
wow
hi-mei
minatoaqua1
Windows Defender SmartScreen attempted to protect me from the tumors but I clicked run anyway
goodfy
I hope now will be more quality tech maps in the near future:>
dorsalplum
this meme has gone too far...Sad!
Endaris
I made this with my bare hands:

Finally I can improve it.
Nyxa
My sliders are amazing now!
- CatJAM -
holy pog :3
Babosu