forum

[Archived] XP g430s driver

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vokae
Problem details:So I bought a g430s but i couldnt install the driver because its downloading so slow and its not because of my internet.Can someone download and maybe post it to mega yandex or something like that ?
Death
I don't really have a download for you, but considering this post has been sitting here for 5 hours without any reply, couldn't you have been downloading the drivers for the past 5+ hours? Even if the download is really slow, surely you would have make some progress by now.

Don't tablets also generally come with a CD with some version of the drivers on it so you don't need to download anything?
Topic Starter
Vokae

Death wrote:

I don't really have a download for you, but considering this post has been sitting here for 5 hours without any reply, couldn't you have been downloading the drivers for the past 5+ hours? Even if the download is really slow, surely you would have make some progress by now.

Don't tablets also generally come with a CD with some version of the drivers on it so you don't need to download anything?

I did it and totally forgot about this post I was just impatient also it didn't had any CD with it just a piece of paper saying me to download the latest driver from xp site.