Topic Starter
pentaqola

What? You don't want a clickbait title?
Okay...

here...

Now he just needs to flip it...

Wait... Did he just-

wait-

EDIT: I think I summoned a demonic being...
EDIT 2: Oh... nvm... i think i'm in danger... and i placed myself in that danger
EDIT 3:
cravenfiner
abraker
sorry I'm blind. what does that read?
ColdTooth
Your posting rights should be revoked.
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

sorry I'm blind. what does that read?
it says "k"
Topic Starter
pentaqola
sHOOT WAIT HOW TO DELET

NONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW TO DELETE MY OWN POST
abraker
go back in time and kill yourself

it's the only way
levesterz
how to delete my own post?

In order to answer this question first lets dive in to the problem of the the said question which is delete my own post.

yes this one sentence that consist of 4 word and 15 word is seem so simple yet it is complex at the same time. the whole sentence also consist of 5 vowel(3 e` and 2 o). when you put it together its is 4 , 5 and 6 ( 1+ 5=6 of course) . what is this 4,5 ,6 means its means that this is number sequence from lowest to highest.
as you can see form the sequence , the even number is more that the odd number and 3 is is also letter `E` if inverted and letter `w`when turn 180 degree .So by logic we should remove that said letter . So by the process of elimination we will left with dlt y on post. but that still doesn't solve the puzzle yet do it.
yes we are close as there one unspoken rule that if a sentence contain this such word there should no have two exact same letter in it . so we have to remove one letter that appeared twice in that sentence . and also remove one `l` in the process and it have been combined with 5 on the earlier step.

which lead to` d y on pst` . its still doesnt make sense does it? that because there still contain question and a console that we still need to remove
you see y is sound exactly like why . we don want more quest tion as one question is enough and ps can stand for playstation and we don want that too

and now if it left with d o n t . if you put it togethee it spell dont which also similar synonym as cant .

so by all this bullsh..... logical data collected we cancoclude that you cant delete your own post by yourself and it will be there forever in a thread.
DXPOHIHIHI
Where is Abraker's shit thread list?
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

go back in time and kill yourself

it's the only way

Topic Starter
pentaqola
welp... editing wouldn't save me...

GUESS THIS WILL GO TO THE LIST OF THINGS I REGRET
ColdTooth
requesting exile