forum

How can i train my stamina outside of my pc?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
stulimastuli
so i was playing 5* maps for around a month now and i was trying to pass a 6* map yesterday, what made me notice that my stamina is really bad . I know that the best way to train it is through playing more but i really want to know if there is any way i can train it when im not playing or at school etc. sorry for the bad english and thanks for the help! OwO
Reone
hmmmm.. try some music instruments..?
Equbuxu
Hand grippers maybe?
Cortesiaa
fingering
DXPOHIHIHI

Cortesiaa wrote:

fingering
KupcaH
Yeah, get numpad and carry it everywhere.
DXPOHIHIHI

KupcaH wrote:

What're you gonna do to a numpad?
goodwilliam7

szkiller wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

What're you gonna do to a numpad?

Finger it
SpasticSurgeon
Practice some awkward patterns on your fingers. Kind of impossible to explain but think of tech map patterns with short sliders. Helped me on those kind of maps I think.

Also just stream at any table for minutes on end. Try not to do it loudly or people will think you are strange. Which is fine too.
Endaris
I recently found these in a catalogue for guitar accessories:
https://ortegaguitars.com/products/accessory/accessory-item/show/Product/fex4/fex4/
I don't know if it is the new hot shit really but it certainly looked interesting for the purpose of training stamina.
Kuroni

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

Also just stream at any table for minutes on end. Try not to do it loudly or people will think you are strange. Which is fine too.

You've done that ritual too?
SpasticSurgeon

blackmen2x wrote:

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

You've done that ritual too?

Of course. Mostly in class lol