kulau wrote:kulau's modding queue!
Availability: M4M ALWAYS OPEN | NM CLOSED (0/5)
Welcome to my modding queue! I'm not the most experienced mapper, but I will try to give good mods. I try not to be too subjective, but if your map is absolutely perfect in terms of rankability, I may give some advice about subjective things
1. read my last post
2. you can send tech maps but i'm less experienced in modding them
3. if you're a really experienced mapper and have a map that's pretty much ready for qualification, please don't send me a request, i promise i can't fix a map if i think it's perfect to my standards (i don't even have a ranked map myself yet)
4. if i accept your request through this form, i will start modding immediately. this means you can mod my map whenever it's convenient for you if you're doing M4M. (so please don't ask who's first, it will always be me if i accept your request.) I'll also try to accept everything in a long message listing each name, so look out for that if you're doing M4M.
5. no tickets plzNM Rules
1. My NM queue is 5/5, so if 5 people request NM after my last post I made then please don't request me for NM
2. i prefer modding insane and higher diffs, but i am willing to mod other difficulties as well, i just might not have as much to say
3. i really have no preferences in song type when it comes to modding, so don't worry about that
4. Don't worry about putting song details here (other than the link), I can just check the link so it's less hassle
5. type soda anywhere in your message so i know you read thisMy maps to mod
- My current beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/968289#osu/2026156
(you can mod any of my difficulties, it doesn't really matter how many.)1. Please don't mod my map until I accept, so if I deny it would just be a NM
2. I generally never deny a beatmap except for rare circumstances so just remember that M4M is always open!
3. Don't worry about putting song details here (other than the link), I can just check the link so it's less hassle
4. If you want me to PM you when I accept so it's easier just tell me that in your message!
5. type chip anywhere in your message so i know you read this