forum

Riddle Time!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quibbly
WHAT HAS LESS HOLES WHEN YOU TEAR A HOLE IN IT?

Answer correctly and get 500 ot!bucks!

Flanster
too bad it takes 5 seconds to google your riddle
abraker
You think this deserved a thread? Here let me answer that with a riddle: What is shit, and just got a hole poked through big enough to put your ego in?
Meah
More importantly, what is ot!bucks even
Westonini

Meah wrote:

More importantly, what is ot!bucks even

I dunno, but I'll just steal borrow some when Quibbly's not looking.
abraker
ot!bucks a wannabe currency like the Bitcoin. Although I can attempt to make it more mainstream, osu!coins is currently sufficient enough.
Topic Starter
Quibbly

Flanster wrote:

too bad it takes 5 seconds to google your riddle

too bad no one has answered it yet :)

....shit where'd the ot!bucks go
johnmedina999
Having a currency would be cool. abr has the necromancy thread points, and we could use that for currency. We could even bet points in Westonini's game, and other things.

The only thing is, it's not in OT. Maybe we can use those points to do stuff here. It would be better if it were here, but it shouldn't matter.

The only things that worry are two things:
1) it's way too easy to get points, so prices would have to be extremely high, and inflation is very imminent.
2) abraker might not agree, which is totally fine.
levesterz
If necro point is a thing . I think i can declare myself bankrupt lol
abraker
I have an idea. Let's call it "Denizens and OT Barons".
It goes like this:
  1. A denizen can always get OT!bucks from someone posting in their thread
  2. Once a denizen has enough OT!bucks, they can buy themselves a title: OT Baron. The amount that would cost would be propotional to the number of OT Barons there are and total number of OT!bucks generated over 10 thousand posts (osu! global)
  3. As an OT Baron, you can accept denizens to live under you and collect their tax, whatever you set it as
  4. Denizens can get points by posting in a thread by a denizen that lives under the same OT Baron
  5. Denizens can give other denizens or OT Barons their OT!bucks at will
  6. By becoming an OT Baron, you surrender your ability to get OT!bucks by posting
  7. As an OT Baron, you have to keep paying for your title to retain it. The amount that would cost would be propotional to the number of OT Barons there are and total number of OT!bucks generated over 10 thousand posts (osu! global)
johnmedina999
See, the global think wouldn't be fair, because ot bucks is not an accepted currency anywhere outside here. It has to be here only. There are some people who only post here, and it would be unfair to them.
ColdTooth
I stole your money btw
Topic Starter
Quibbly

ColdTooth wrote:

I stole your money btw

....can I have it back?

Also noticed we are talking about inventing cryptocurrency instead
of solving a riddle. I blame abraker for this like I do with all of my issues
abraker
It is a riddle, just a different one
[LS]PositoniX
a net. pay up
johnmedina999

PositoniX wrote:

a net. pay up
Wrong. The answer is a colander.
Dialect

Quibbly wrote:

WHAT HAS LESS HOLES WHEN YOU TEAR A HOLE IN IT?

Answer correctly and get 500 ot!bucks!

your hymen
[LS]PositoniX

johnmedina999 wrote:

PositoniX wrote:

a net. pay up

Wrong. The answer is a colander.

A net does have less holes in it when you rip it though. I still demand a salary.
abraker
But the net is full of tubes