Total Posts
show more
ZeroEightOne
No favourite bands :(

But my favorite artist : ZUN
Unbr34k4bl3
I personally am a huge fan of Headhunters and Wasted Penguinz ~~
Birdy
Reminding that Headhunters and Headhunterz are completely different bands. I don't think you meant Headhunters, as you had Wasted Penguinz there.

OT: F3edo
-Seren-
SCANDAL, nano, One OK Rock, Boys like Girls, FM Static
pixeldesu
Favourite Artists:
goreshit | DJ SHARPNEL | m1dy | t+pazolite | Noisestorm | Darude | Niion | and so on.

Favourite Labels:
Lapfox Trax (including all aliases) | PORK | HARDCORE TANO_C
warwolfz
EGOIST and supercell
all belongs to GENIOUS ryo!
Renatinho_old
System of a Down
-Seren-
supercell/EGOIST (how could i forgot this >.<), The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Nickelback, Secondhand Serenade, yanaginagi and Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Dashboard Confessional
nakimushineko
Bands: Paramore, All time Low, We the Kings, Boys like Girls, The Cab, Dashboard Confessional, Supercell and SCANDAL

Singers: BENI, Valshe, Yanaginagi, Hanatan, Wotamin, Kano, Mi, etc. :3
lolcubes

Wolfn wrote:

Yousei Teikoku was the gateway into Japanese music for me.
Same for me.

It is also my favorite band by far, with Within Temptation coming 2nd. I always come back to listen to their songs every once in a while, and always enjoy them, if not even more than before.

Listing more as favorite is pointless, because they aren't exactly favorite, they are just very good and will always listen to them on occasion.
Genres range from extreme metal music to really soft classical pieces, with some electronic music thrown in the mix. I actually like all music except for hiphop/rap (there are exceptions), western pop music and local folk music and the band's origin or language matters very little to me.
Basically I have no real music preference as long as I like the song.
Low
lana del rey, lady gaga, azealia banks
Sieg
old Nightwish and SOAD
CruzadoqL
Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, Uriah (Metalcore Band), Pagan Reign, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Slayer, Metallica, Windir, BFMV, Demetori and Rhapsody of fire <3
Birdy
Another addition: Vähäiset Äänet
birra
JRA
Elly-chan
lelia broussard, gregory and the hawk, pierce the veil, chase coy, he is we, artist vs poet, etc.
Yousoro
nano, 96neko :D
Rouward
Michael Learns To Rock. It became my only favourite band since I started watching K-On! (season 1) last year and eventualy brought back my interest to the band again because of the anime's phrase "Light Music" and I do like slow rock.

No idea why this happens to me...
Shiro_Hane
Scandal
Silent Siren
Sug
Alice Nine

and ETC S0 MANY T0 MENTI0N :D...!!! :)
Michalv
fripSide
Nagi Yanagi
Blare-
Icup
Rise Against, Alter Bridge, Tristam and Pegboard Nerds...
Louis Cyphre
The Beatles
Miauu_old
Atsushi Sakurai
The Gazette
shizuku91397
Shoji Meguro
fripSide
supercell
Nagi Yanagi
Krenyez
Muse~
*updated
TilaTequila
Linkin park
Green day
Rammstein
System of a down
Skillet ♥
Devalix_old
Foo Fighters
Aireu
KinkiN
I like Westlife and Backstreet Boys. I think they're both from Ireland.
I also love Sixpence none than richer , and many 70's and 80's singer
Elton John, Phil Collins. I love Disney's music.

As for J-Pop , I love Ken Hirai and Nishino Kana and Duca.
K-Pop just listening to Girls generation's songs and few others like BoA.
Clypeus_old
nano <3
Tiisa
Girls' generation, 2NE1, BIGBANG, Miyavi, Dj Okawari, Perfume, random Finnish punk bands and some Swedish artists.
Wok
G-Dragon & T.O.P, Hyde from "L'arc en ciel", 2NE1, Maximum the Hormone and a lot of Swedish rap artists.

Also most electronic & house music. ; o ;
ZefxMeep
Kalafina and Supercell
Kobold
NicolArmarfi.

Katawa Shoujo OST + RainyMood :o
Cowtao
Probably gonna be the rock head of this whole forum unless I was lazy and didn't look at the other posts. (In which case I did. ;w;)
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, The Jimi Hendrix Experience/Jimi Hendrix/Band of Gypsies, and Coldplay AC DC.
I'm kidding to you fans of Coldplay but I just don't like their sound. My opinion but you are entitled to you own as so is everyone.
Kaona
At the moment my favourites are nano, ONE OK ROCK, EGOIST, Ke$ha and You Me At Six.
Navizel
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Rchetype, SCANDAL, nano, Lindsey Stirling, kors k (and all of his other alias), Maximum the Hormone, ONE OK ROCK and Meg & Dia

starting to like Ellie Goulding
Birdy
And more: Gasellit, Phone Booth Robbers
HomicidalYoukai
DIAURA ftw !!
show more