forum

Is it actually possible that someone out there actually has 0 friends?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
?
Aiseca
How about we play scrabble?
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Aiseca wrote:

How about we play scrabble?

awww I lost :'(
Aiseca
But seriously, yes is the answer. Hobo is the answer.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Aiseca wrote:

But seriously, yes is the answer. Hobo is the answer.

Oh... haven't really thought of that! 🤔
Westonini
If you're a newborn you technically only have family, but no friends.
Meah
If I unfriend all of mine right now then yes
Quibbly
Um.... *cough* no! what kind of person has um... zero friends.... *sobs*
levesterz
Yes
Dialect

Quibbly wrote:

Um.... *cough* no! what kind of person has um... zero friends.... *sobs*

me
kxium_old
if you're a crappy meme poster then yes.
Reptiliya
^
memes make you look creepy before you realise it
Westonini
rip kxium.
Meah

good friend
Quibbly

Westonini wrote:

rip kxium.

He fucking died
SpasticSurgeon
Ok great now OT threads are insulting me too
abraker
you must fucked up real bad for the threads to be shaming you
pentaqola
is this an attack?
Aiseca

pentaqola wrote:

is this an attack?

Nope, you're just delusional.
pentaqola

Aiseca wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

is this an attack?
Nope, you're just delusional.
so... it's a compliment?
RuiTachi-
my friend kxium was temporarily banned because of the unknown reason, he still contacting osu staffs for more information. lets hope that he can come back sooner or later.

-his friend
abraker
ok. . .
Westonini

Gideo wrote:

my friend kxium was temporarily banned because of the unknown reason, he still contacting osu staffs for more information. lets hope that he can come back sooner or later.

-his friend

Westonini wrote:

rip kxium.
Cahyono29
...i don't like this thread topic
abraker
Great! I will then multiply it by 100!
MisakiTobisawa-
100! is a huge number. It's 100 x 99 x 98 x ... x 1 which is more than 9.33 x 10^157.

Oh, and I have 0 friends... Likely because I'm so toxic. Just look at the discussion page of my recent map.
SpasticSurgeon

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Oh, and I have 0 friends... Likely because I'm so toxic.

Awareness is the first step. Why do you think you are toxic?
MisakiTobisawa-
because I respond to mods in ways that are not ideal. Check Will Stetson's recent tweets and you'll find something involving me.
SpasticSurgeon
But if you know that it's going to be seen as toxic why do you post it anyway? Or do you not know until after?
Westonini
Well at the very least I'm sure jxrhythmer learned their lesson. The way I see it is that these people are taking precious time out of their day to look into your map and offer you their suggestions. I personally find it hard to be toxic to people who are coming to you to help you, especially if you're new, even if they're saying things you may not necessarily want to hear.
SpasticSurgeon
I mean maybe. Sometimes it's not as easy as learning a lesson. People that exhibit toxic behavior often have trouble changing. Saying this as someone who has played a lot of League which is filled with people who get chat restricted for being toxic all the time.
Aiseca
I played League since 2007, toxicity just went up the roof when they introduced the tournament prize pools.

I have two accounts: 1 for NA; 1 for SE-Asia.

Toxicity of a person cannot be easily judged from a perspective of a person who hasn't been exposed to one fir a long period of time. Also, this behavior may have been a result of something or somewhat happened to the person at question.

PS. I stopped playing League around March, cause I can't take it anymore. I'm done at it.
Westonini

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

I mean maybe. Sometimes it's not as easy as learning a lesson. People that exhibit toxic behavior often have trouble changing. Saying this as someone who has played a lot of League which is filled with people who get chat restricted for being toxic all the time.

jxrhythmer seems to have recieved a lot of backlash for what they said. I think I'd expect at least an attempt at changing as a result of all this.

I was typing a paragraph explaining why, but this isn't the place to be talking about this shit and I think everyone is tired of seeing it being discussed by now.
Aiseca

Westonini wrote:

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

jxrhythmer seems to have recieved a lot of backlash for what they said. I think I'd expect at least an attempt at changing as a result of all this.

I was typing a paragraph explaining why, but this isn't the place to be talking about this shit and I think everyone is tired of seeing it being discussed by now.

Agreed. Same hopes.
show more