1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
sick Skin .. also one of my favorite Hitcircles. Good job, bud!
posted
another garin skin!! pog
posted
he be back POGGERS
posted
PogChamp
posted
hey nerds, i just pushed an update.

Edited Score/Combo number size
Changed Reversearrow (old one is in extras)
Changed default sliderfollowcircle to the one in extras (old one is in extras)

should be much easier to read things overall now, not 100% on the reversearrow though, lemme know how that works out
posted
muy buen trabajo me gusto mucho aparte me acomoda mucho gran trabajo
posted
visible lighting and comboburst reeeeeeeeeeeee
posted
nice seizure
posted
more modes in the future with this skin such as ctb mania taiko
posted
Damn this cursor is hot
posted
Where can i find all the other skins Garin has created?
posted
New favorite skin, been using YUGEN forever!
posted

Crida wrote:

Where can i find all the other skins Garin has created?
i can't edit my userpage anymore (they all used to be there) so the only way to find them now is by searching my username on the forum sadly..

most of my skins are in the "completed skins" section though so shouldnt be too hard to find if you scroll through there
posted
Hi, sorry for the noob question, but how do I get rid of the anime girl that pops up on the screen roughly every 50x combo I make. I can't figure it out for the life of me. Cheers
posted

JKwellin wrote:

Hi, sorry for the noob question, but how do I get rid of the anime girl that pops up on the screen roughly every 50x combo I make. I can't figure it out for the life of me. Cheers
CTRL+O -> Search "combo burst"
posted

h3oCharles wrote:

CTRL+O -> Search "combo burst"
Absolute legend. Cheers.
posted
Hello guys. Please tell me the name of the song of Applause.mp3. So lit music
posted

DogFromFuture wrote:

Hello guys. Please tell me the name of the song of Applause.mp3. So lit music
posted

Garin wrote:

DogFromFuture wrote:

Hello guys. Please tell me the name of the song of Applause.mp3. So lit music
Tnx
posted
Hey, your skin is very hard to work with in the editor. When you select objects, there is no highlight so you have no idea which objects you selected.
show more
Please sign in to reply.