forum

[osu!std] 11/18/18 Stefan Karl Stefansson & Mani Svavarsson - We are Number One by Doomsday is Bad

posted
Total Posts

Should Stefan Karl Stefansson & Mani Svavarsson - We are Number One by Doomsday is Bad be Loved?

Yes
92.14%
No
7.86%
Total votes: 407
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Stefan Karl Stefansson & Mani Svavarsson - We are Number One by Doomsday is Bad
Captain's Description (by SoraRoxas01):
Another fun and interesting mapset by Doomsday is Bad has appeared as a candidate for Loved! ""We are Number One"" is full of unique patterns in each difficulty, ranging from jumps to 2B sliders to even a cover of the song being made for one of the difficulties—this is definitely something to check out. The mapset also includes mappers like Doomsday, Syncro, NyarkoO and Lefafel and has over 140+ favorites. Can you get number one on this?

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/831254
huu
the day i see a nyarkoo map (even if it's just a GD) go up for vote is the day i can die wtf
NyarkoO
Wowzers!
(I wish I could remap this. Such an old map.)
huu

NyarkoO wrote:

Wowzers!

first loved soon please y e s
(also go rank hype already)
NyarkoO

huu wrote:

NyarkoO wrote:

Wowzers!

first loved soon please y e s
(also go rank hype already)

Trying to.
Kaeldori
LEFAFEL <3
Mara
I sniff my song, very good taste.
Lefafel
Of all the things I've ever mapped, this is about to be the first one with a leaderboard...
NyarkoO

Lefafel wrote:

Of all the things I've ever mapped, this is about to be the first one with a leaderboard...

Exactly, Lefa LUL
huu
Grats everyone!