forum

Any good 5* starting maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dennisddt
anyone who knows any good 5* maps to start?
I played relax mod for a good 4 or 5 months, and got in like 90-95% on 8*,
Tho i wanna get back in the normal mods.
Anyone knows some good 5* maps to start with, i do play alone from marshmello (hitori(5.63*)), mapped by agentsword, and with nofail i managed to ~75% 2 times now.
I use mcosu most of the time, cuz i can change approach rate and stuff there.
Pls help
tsunyun
I guess you can try any 5 star map that is slow, maybe about 160 BPM, or just download a bunch of 5 star maps, then group and sort your maps by difficulty, go to 5 stars and start from the top and work your way to the bottom, retrying is not recommended. You plan on being consistent on sightreading. There ARE good starter 5 stars but I don't know any so this was all I could say to help...

Also this isn't the right forum for this question, next time use this: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/13 (please tell me this link is correct)
Topic Starter
dennisddt

Nyuniper wrote:

I guess you can try any 5 star map that is slow, maybe about 160 BPM, or just download a bunch of 5 star maps, then group and sort your maps by difficulty, go to 5 stars and start from the top and work your way to the bottom, retrying is not recommended. You plan on being consistent on sightreading. There ARE good starter 5 stars but I don't know any so this was all I could say to help...

Also this isn't the right forum for this question, next time use this: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/13 (please tell me this link is correct)

Thx for trying to help btw
Ye since I played relax i got used to 10 AR maps, and inbetween 9,7 and 10 is do-able
im flat
my top plays
ADelicateOrange
Download the maps from Doormat.
Daylight--
[deleted]
C15U
If you want to improve play maps you feel comfortable with, honestly. Improvement comes gradually, if you play too hard maps you aren't going to gain anything from that.
im flat

Gornius wrote:

If you want to improve play maps you feel comfortable with, honestly. Improvement comes gradually, if you play too hard maps you aren't going to gain anything from that.

that's not true lol