forum

Can't Beat 120 BPM Streams (Too Slow)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WalrusWaffleEye
I have not been able to do streams for a few weeks now and am now kind of desperate. On my profile, I already have 90+ hours yet I can't do 120 bpm streams. I am able to do jump maps in the five-star range yet three-star stream maps are out of my skill range. I have checked the score meter to see my time on taps and I seem to always be way too slow (I initially thought I was going too fast but nope I have verified that I am going too slow). I have downloaded maps for streaming yet I can never seem to click fast enough so the map fails after a few seconds (my longest time was on a 120 stream for around 10 seconds). I have also tried lighter taps and harder taps. Do I just need to play more?
Juuuuuuuuul

WalrusWaffleEye wrote:

I have downloaded maps for streaming yet I can never seem to click fast enough so the map fails after a few seconds (my longest time was on a 120 stream for around 10 seconds). I have also tried lighter taps and harder taps. Do I just need to play more?
-try at 100 bpm or 110 bpm if 120 is too fast.
-Use the no-fail mod.
-don't forget to count the music while streaming (1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 etc).
-train on maps with burst streams, around 5-7 circles.
-relax as much as you can.
-enjoy the game.
N0thingSpecial
If it’s too slow start from 175bpm and work your way down, focus on finger control rather than aim
DXPOHIHIHI

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

WalrusWaffleEye wrote:

I have downloaded maps for streaming yet I can never seem to click fast enough so the map fails after a few seconds (my longest time was on a 120 stream for around 10 seconds). I have also tried lighter taps and harder taps. Do I just need to play more?

-try at 100 bpm or 110 bpm if 120 is too fast.
-Use the no-fail mod.
-don't forget to count the music while streaming (1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 etc).
-train on maps with burst streams, around 5-7 circles.
-relax as much as you can.
-enjoy the game.

wtf 100 bpm aint even worth to be called streams
Juuuuuuuuul

szkiller wrote:

wtf 100 bpm aint even worth to be called streams
what is defining a stream is not the bpm
NeKroMan4ik
If you are not able to stream 120 BPM, just singletap it :sotarks_WeSmart: