forum

Streaming Pattern

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kayomi
So recently I've been noticing that streaming have become an hard task for me. Whenever i stream, i can get good perfect but only for a brief moment. After that all hell breaks lose, i start getting 100 then 50, then misses. I don't know if its my pattern? I have no problem with my stamina. This problem really have been limiting my map choices as I constantly have to avoid any stream maps.

(My bursts are fine, but whenever it stays longer than 2 seconds, I'll start losing acc)
Deva

FuwaTea wrote:

getting 100 then 50, then misses.

This means you have stamina problems.
Juuuuuuuuul

FuwaTea wrote:

This problem really have been limiting my map choices as I constantly have to avoid any stream maps.
Bad idea, avoid map WITHOUT streams, focus on your weaknesses.
Shoy

FuwaTea wrote:

(My bursts are fine, but whenever it stays longer than 2 seconds, I'll start losing acc)

Stamina problems, you can notice on the bottom bar, viewing your replay, if you're late to hit 300's.

Or, it can be those streams where BPM is the same, but notes' spacings are different during the stream (like few notes pretty stucked, and they are spacing more and more as long the stream is during).
It's not hard to misunderstand them and tap faster/slower considering the spacing, when the rhythm is actually the same all along (pretty much my case actually to be fully honest, both with some stamina issues).
Anemic Witch
Which way on the bottom bar are you going to? If left - go slower, if right - go faster.