forum

Suddenly performing terribly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xyrothim
Hello. I am new to the osu! forums so I don't really know if I'm supposed to post here. I am curious as to why I'm suddenly unable to do most 4 star maps, even though like a week ago I completed two 5 star maps. I asked my friend to spectate me and see what I'm doing wrong and he was saying that at most jumps I underaimed and I don't know how to fix that at all, as the only solution I see is to increase my DPI but then it would make everything worse by me having to get used to it and possibly overaim. I'm simply frustrated because I'm almost 200-299k range but I just can't beat any 4 stars..

can someone help me im literally crying i cant beat a single 4 star map anymore
Rubix_77
Same with me here, I also cant do 4 stars anymore, and suddenly my tablet area feels twice as big as before but i overaim... I dont know why and how to fix it. (ง⩾ᨎ⩽)ง
Almost
The reason: you can't read it very well.
Juuuuuuuuul
Download around 5000 maps, sort them by difficulty, play them all starting on easy. Don't skip stuff. don't retry more than 3 or 4 times each map.
Maps that are realy too easy (near SS each times), try on hard rock and/or double time. (check approach rate don't go too far)
Maps that are realy too hard (whack a mole), try on half time.
Shoy

Xyrothim wrote:

see what I'm doing wrong and he was saying that at most jumps I underaimed and I don't know how to fix that at all

I'm playing on a tablet, but without any area (mouse mode), and my jumps are fine (my tapping less :rofl: ). Instead of thinking to "fix" your DPI, try to fix your aim.
That said, play jump maps if you wanna improve at jumps.

Yes, you'll underaim and doing terrible at first, maybe even fail, and ?
It's not like everyone are watching us and/or keep tracking our perfs. =')

Jumps maps at +/- 4 stars aren't really rare, so you can practice many types of jumps.
Start by short jumps that are easier to hit and increase the distance little by little.