Ok. I'll go steal it.
jk.
DJ Angel
nsfw ban please

also, I didn't even knew that map existed

is it at beatmap packs at least?
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Oh ok it was a hacker that makes sense because I'm pretty sure I got that score when there was a different spinner algorithm.
Mara
sup luke, haven't seen you around here in a long time
thelewa

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Oh ok it was a hacker that makes sense because I'm pretty sure I got that score when there was a different spinner algorithm.
Yep, if I watch your replay it shows you only getting 36k score
Cuddlebun
I miss you luke

I miss your ability to make humor out of shitnothing
Azure_Kite

Cuddlebun wrote:

I miss you luke

;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;
Wojjan
luke and tode and azure

my feels man
Ivalset
Still #1 in my heart.

Also why don't you return my calls?!
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Maybe bc u have wrong number?

Ival did you play tales of graces or did you pass up on the only good 3d tales.
Wojjan
luke accept my steam invite I'm MOU HAYA PAN JA AMAI PAN JA
Ivalset

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I played it, still haven't gotten around to beating it.

I still have trouble adjusting to the fact that random enemies can hit me for 8/9ths of my life if I stop paying attention for a split second. Which means I should really pay more attention, but ehhhhh.

I also habitually underlevel in all rpgs so when random combat is actually moderately dangerous for me I end up even more underleveled. I ran into that kurt nigga at like level 32.

also abyss was better www
Shiirn
#videogames
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Ivalset wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I played it, still haven't gotten around to beating it.

I still have trouble adjusting to the fact that random enemies can hit me for 8/9ths of my life if I stop paying attention for a split second. Which means I should really pay more attention, but ehhhhh.

I also habitually underlevel in all rpgs so when random combat is actually moderately dangerous for me I end up even more underleveled. I ran into that kurt nigga at like level 32.

also abyss was better www
Yeah they upped the difficulty from the wii version so bosses like parasite queen difficulty spike really bad, same with kurt. Kurt I just had to use everyone spellcasting cheap spells and malik on blazing hearts and just use gale maw to land stun hits on him and start combos that way. Gale maw is the key to kurt(gale maw just fucking owns.)

I tried playing malik most of the game, didn't work out well enough so I took control of asbel again.
Ivalset
I used Hubert most of the time because shooting niggas is boss as hell and so is cutting them the fuck up.

Actually, I'd use Pascal but maining spellcasters in tales games is infuriating as fuck for me 100% of the time.

Pascal is the best character.
foulcoon
TERA

y u no play it
Ivalset
Still on a shitty laptop for now
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
MMO's are gay, how would I have time for dumping 120 hours into tales of graces with mmos.
Azure_Kite
Side by Side gameplay. When one game's loading an area, go play the other, swap as required until you've finished both.
Ekaru

Azure_Kite wrote:

Side by Side gameplay. When one game's loading an area, go play the other, swap as required until you've finished both.
Unfortunately, that does not work well with the relatively low and infrequent load times of modern technology.
Azure_Kite
One could wish.
awp

Ekaru wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

Unfortunately, that does not work well with the relatively low and infrequent load times of modern technology.
true but 75% of MMO time is spent organizing a group

I used to play video games all the time when that was happening so that's an option
Pokebis
Guys. I'll be leaving Indiana so I'll no longer be able to do things to Luke while he sleeps every night.

;_;
Neo@lex
who
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I only want to sleep with neo I don't really understand what you're talking about.
Corin

Neo@lex wrote:

who
Welcome back sexy.

It's been a long time since we last met~~~ <333333
Neo@lex
k