forum

Aoba Ringo - Asgardh (Short Ver.) [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Colin Hou
Here I come~

[General]
  1. soft-sliderslide for some part are noisy in my ear, you may need a blank one as customer hitsound. http://puu.sh/ZicD
[Insane]
  1. 00:11:120 (4) - this triple sounds not good
  2. 01:15:377 (2,3,4) - this is a bit out of music. try end 01:15:884 (3) - to 01:15:985 to make it sound better?
  3. 00:45:174 (7,8,1) - NC 7 and unNC 1.
  4. 00:54:499 (4,5) - exchange them? in earlier part you all use sliders for heavy beat like 00:54:499.
[Hard]
  1. default softclaps are not fitting well.
  2. 01:15:782 (6) - try some notes on lyrics, and missing the 'ga' is a bit pitty
[Taiko]
  1. remove audio lean-in, 2s is enough.
  2. 00:19:836 - volume before here is much too high, 40% is ok.
[Easy]
  1. HD -1?
  2. 00:39:296 (1,3) - make this more obvious?
Insane is kind of lacking patterns and creativity, which is I was expecting for. the spacing is a little bit too much for AR8 but not bad.
Normal is very well done, I like it.
Miya

Colin Hou wrote:

[Hard]
  1. default softclaps are not fitting well. :arrow: So? Any other suggestion? if not i will not change this.
  2. 01:15:782 (6) - try some notes on lyrics, and missing the 'ga' is a bit pitty :arrow: Alright, change some rythim.
Here Merchat :)
http://puu.sh/ZiLn
jossieP
the stuff that marks the spinner start comes so suddenly for me, that is why I added 1 sec delay
about the pattern not sure if this would works :s

> here <
Topic Starter
merchat7
Colin Hou
SPOILER

Colin Hou wrote:

Here I come~

[General]
  1. soft-sliderslide for some part are noisy in my ear, you may need a blank one as customer hitsound. http://puu.sh/ZicD
Actually, already using a silent slider slide with N:C1. I feel the slider slide sound fits well with most of the song except for the beginning. However, I decide to use it for two more places in Insane as it does sound a bit too loud for those places. If you feel other places are too loud, please mention them.

[Insane]
  1. 00:11:120 (4) - this triple sounds not good Hmm, all the notes follow a sound,maybe the end not so much, but blue tick > red tick transition definitely feel weird so this rhythm is better for gameplay. I adjust the 50% timing point to begin on the repeat through, maybe the blue tick hitsound doesn't sound good here.
  2. 01:15:377 (2,3,4) - this is a bit out of music. try end 01:15:884 (3) - to 01:15:985 to make it sound better? I find that 1/4 gap between (3) & (4), following your suggestion a bit sudden. I think current rhythm leaves a more gradual feel and I feel the song here is more gradual than abrupt.
  3. 00:45:174 (7,8,1) - NC 7 and unNC 1. Definitely want to emphasis the instrument that begins on 00:45:985 here so make sense to me.
  4. 00:54:499 (4,5) - exchange them? in earlier part you all use sliders for heavy beat like 00:54:499. You are right that I use a slider for the strong beat, but I want to follow the vocal here, this is the only part where the vocal sing this rhythm so this is why the same rhythm wasn't reused anywhere else. I don't think this is confusing to play so I'll leave this.
Insane is kind of lacking patterns and creativity, which is I was expecting for. the spacing is a little bit too much for AR8 but not bad.
Normal is very well done, I like it.

Hm, for this Insane in particular, I really like the flow. I think this is my best Insane in term of flow yet. I don't think all patterns are uncreative, there are definitely some pattern which I think are nice. When listening to the song, I find a simple clean mapping style to be the most fitting so I just used patterns I know works well in general. I'm overall happy with this Insane as I feel it manage to achieve the goals I set for this diff which is simple clean patterns. I'm working on making my spacing a bit more reasonable, but it depends on the song through and how I feel it should be mapped.

Sorry late reply, update after Sekai check the mod

Ty for mod!
Suimya
Thanks Colin fixed them =3=/

http://puu.sh/107Zv
lovhin456
Hello

[General]
- Fine

[Sekai's Easy]
- 00:16:188 ~ Add NC then remove NC on the next note
- 00:44:566 (4,1) ~ I don't think this antijump is good but is no problem if you don't want to change it, I just wanted to point it out
- 01:10:107 (1,2) ~ Spacing

[Normal]
- The slider speed seems a little too fast...
- And basically that's it, the speed seems to fast and may be consider by some players as a setting for a normal+ since the notes are also far from each other (but that goes well with the current speed) anyways, nothing wrong

[Miya's Hard]
- 00:59:972 ~ I don't know, this doesn't sound very good like this. Try removing a repeat and putting a note on 01:00:377 (add NC and finish)

[Insane]
- 00:45:377 ~ Shorten by 1/4 and maybe add 2 repeats? I'm not sure if it sounds better with them or not
Suimya
Thanks for modding Fixed everything, But not 00:44:566 (4,1) this I kinda liked it the way it is ~ :3

http://puu.sh/1j2F4
Topic Starter
merchat7
lovhin456
SPOILER

lovhin456 wrote:

Hello

[General]
- Fine

[Normal]
- The slider speed seems a little too fast...
- And basically that's it, the speed seems to fast and may be consider by some players as a setting for a normal+ since the notes are also far from each other (but that goes well with the current speed) anyways, nothing wrong I don't really agree with this, slider velocity feel perfect for me except for the beginning part. It does feel a little fast there, but slider velocity change can be confusing so I chose to avoid it. Also I find slider velocity fits well with the spread (Easy = 1.0sv, Hard =1.7sv so the perfect slider velocity is 1.35sv, since I don't like to use 0.0x I decide to round it to 1.4sv). I'll consider some points for future maps, but I definitely feel this is fine.

[Insane]
- 00:45:377 ~ Shorten by 1/4 and maybe add 2 repeats? I'm not sure if it sounds better with them or not I tried this, but it feel weird to hit 00:45:985 (1) because of the kick slider. I didn't use a single one on the map. Also listening to this at 0.25x playback, I can't hear anything on the blue ticks. Since I don't think I overmap anywhere, I think I shouldn't do this.

Sorry for no changes in my diffs, but I adjust some stuff. Normal: 00:53:891 (1,2) - Changed to curve sliders for nicer look. Insane: 00:14:972 (5) - Adjust the slider shape and position for nicer look.

Thanks for mod and your star! Unsure if you'll recheck so incase you don't see this, I'll try to catch you in game and ask.

Edit: Miya hasn't log in for a while so removed two repeats from 00:59:972 since feel confusing to me with 2 repeats and add a note where the last repeat should be + finish. No new combo since there weren't new combo on the finish in for example 00:53:891 (12) - 00:57:134 (12) - and because of 00:47:809 (1) -
lovhin456
Bubbled
YTYuyu
late but FINALLY~. GL on the rank :D
jossieP

that sig gave me cancer
Andrea
Cute map and song, I like it.

Ranked~
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
:3
YTYuyu