forum

[Archived] Short screen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
branxord
I DOWNLOADED IT AND STARTED PLAYING...WHEN I DID TEH TUTORIAL I SAW THAT THE WORDS THAT ARE UP THERE (OF THE GUY WHO EXPLAINS) I JUST COULD SEE SOME OF THOSE WORDS...AND WHEN I HAD TO DRAG THE REVERSE BALL WITH THAT ARROW AND STUFF I COULDN'T BECAUE MY MOUSE WAS TOUCHING THE END OF THE SCREEN BELOW..!! :( PLEASE HELPP!!!
Tshemmp
1. No caps please.
2. Can you make a screenshot? (shift+f12)
Randy96
Uh, you may have to lower the screen resolution, if I'm reading this correctly
Topic Starter
branxord

Randy96 wrote:

Uh, you may have to lower the screen resolution, if I'm reading this correctly
...i did...but it's still the same way :(...i'm gonna make a screen shot...
Topic Starter
branxord

Tshemmp wrote:

1. No caps please.
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/CARO/Mis%20documentos/Mis%20im%C3%A1genes/Osu.bmp[/img]...here it is ...you can see part of the forums below...so when i'm playing. i can't click things that are below because my screen ends...:(
Kurokami

branxord wrote:

Tshemmp wrote:

1. No caps please.
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/CARO/Mis%20documentos/Mis%20im%C3%A1genes/Osu.bmp[/img]...here it is ...you can see part of the forums below...so when i'm playing. i can't click things that are below because my screen ends...:(
*facepalm*
Zelmarked

branxord wrote:

Tshemmp wrote:

1. No caps please.
Repost with a file attached. It's the tool right under the post textbox. Click the "choose file".