Total Posts
show more
zhev
1. Wuhua
Don't need to explain why

2. ShaneLiang
My high bpm aim idol

3. Tzero
A living deity. The all-rounder I strive to be.

4. Haruchi
Does crazy shit

5. NOOB1200
pretty good

6. TequilaWolf
also p good

7. ffstar
yea same with this guy

8. Desumond
also him

9. CantBeTaymed
and him

10. King Hong
aaand him

(If you care enough and want to know why I chose these guys, you can ask me in discord or smth. For now, I just cba to write essays)

Players that I wish I could fit in the list :c

- Rumia-
- Wong9ne
- Jeffrey
- Mak Kau Hijau
- DaNoobSlayar
- Vexine
- Kardshark

PurpleSatanWeed deserves an honourable mention for being good as fuck at reading shit
Flashback9
1) wuhua - Last year, a lejen by the name of wuhua a.k.a The Loli Master:kappa: surprised us all when he suddenly went from a lowkey player to a beast. This year, he hasn't disappoint us at all as he achieved top 30 Global and getting our country's first 700pp. His tournament performances are also impressive with him placed 2nd in osu! South East Asia Tournament and 1st in osu! Malaysia Tournament. wuhua has truly inspired many Malaysian players to take up the challenge in the game and I hope he can achieve more on his goals in the days to come. Keep roaring like a Tiger! A malaysian Tiger

2) ShaneLiang - Last year, Shane was believed to be the next country's promising player. This year, he is the fastest improving player in the county with him no signs of slowing down. He was willing to improve in the game and especially picking up on tournaments. He has also display his decent tournament skills which resulting his 2nd place finish in OMT this year and 2nd in Suiji Cup which was a major international team tourney. I hope he can continue on to achieve his biggest goals yet in the game. Good luck Shane and keep your Shanenity intact ;^)

3) Tzero - Last year, Tzero was unnoticed in the community. He was like any other ordinary player...but when I saw his solo scores that day, it....was just something special about him. So through my mixed of curiosity and excitement, I invited Tzero formally known as "Tzemetal" to join a tourney group which I put him in a team to participate in a tourney called "SMT Monthly". I was surprised, that not only his team managed to secure 2nd place in the tourney but his performance was really promising. From there I knew his potential was bright. As time goes on, Tzero just blasted from a no one to a proficient versatile player in the country. This year, he surprised us with his Oseat performance when he defeated one of Singapore's strongest players, SeeL in a nerve-wrecking tiebreaker of the Lowers Bracket Quarter-Finals. His consistent performance doesn't end there as he continued on his OMT quest where he was placed 3rd after losing to ShaneLiang in the 3rd place match. As for his aspects, Tzero has really good finger control, great raw accuracy and almost any mod he can pick on in the game and zero weaknesses. Hope you can continue on with your goals in the future, keep it up!

4) TequilaWolf - A highly respected veteran player in the country. Known for his low AR reading, he has set some of the best EZ plays which I'm like "omg how on earth" with his EZ plays such as his "A Day in the S.I.O.U"(my favorite song) score and a freaking FC on "Saigo". These scores clearly shows his impressive low AR reading skill. He is also a very good streamer as shown from his Freedom Dive Another's diff FC and Everything Will Freeze Extra's diff FC. Not to mention about his tournament performances. 2015's OMT champion, 2nd on last year's OMT and 4th for this year's edition.

5) Rumia - A veteran, a mapper and a proficient HR and Nomod player. This year, he has improved a lot on his EZ reading. His tournament performance are unpredictable at times which you can't tell when he can play better or not. But nevertheless, he is like a big brother in the community.

6) ZheVulture - Jeez, how on earth did you FC that ABSOLUTION score. That was....GODLIKE. Putting that aside, ZheVulture shows how underrated he is by setting dem good streamy scores which are hard to challenge by any Malaysians. He is also promising in tourney scenes as well based on his SEA Royal Rumble and OWC trials performance.

7) NOOB1200 - NOOB1200 was unnoticed in the Malaysian Community until when he suddenly set a lot of HD and HDHR scores which I find it really promising. Seriously this NOOB is not a noob at all. But his tourney skillset would need practice otherwise, he would be a very good competitor. But I believe he has the potential to go further in the game.

8) Jeffrey - :Jeff: is someone who I think really deserves to be in the top 10 list this year. Jeffrey is a HR/Nomod player with big goals in the game. He is also a big inspiration for me to take up HR as well. Showed commitment in the tourney scenes such as commentating and staffs. He has also participated in a lot of tourneys this year. Hope you can realise your dreams on being in the country's OWC roster next year. Believe it! \(>.<)/

9) King Hong - When you see this name, you'll know that this player has been setting many scores with HD, BUT with very decent accuracy. With his acceptional ability to acc on low AR maps and aim maps really well, he was able to get into many maps' top 50 leaderboards. One of his recent scores that got me surprised was his "kors k - Playing with Fire" HD FC.

10) CantBeTaymed - Although he may have weaknesses in tourneys, but he showed lots of improvement in his aim and recently, he has been shooting out very impressive scores. One of which was his Sendan Life FC. If he keeps up and improve on his skillset in tourneys, I think he will become a much stronger player from there. Keep it up!

Honourable mentions: 

ClawViper - Although he comes and go in the community...he still has great passion in the game. A two-time captain for the Malaysia's OWC roster and has played out as the leading role for the country. Through his dedication and hardwork he put in the game for the past years, not only he overcame his biggest weaknesses such as streaming but with that he was able to play any mod possible. He had also achieved number one spot in the country's rankings earlier last year which was his main goal in the game. Not only he has inspired me because of his achievements but he also inspired to other Malaysian players out there who were impressed by his scores.

Desumond - Recently he has achieved his 10th 400pp score. Always strives to be the best in the game and never gives up retrying on any maps which he really wanted to achieve. Not to mention that he has really good aim and reading in HD. He also became the 4th player to reach 8k pp in the country's rankings.

DaNoobSlayaar - Hmmm...gosh dang it you are a freaking dem good player. But to be honest, this guy should deserve to be in the top 10 list one day. Has great potential behind him. Performed really well in OMT's group stage this year which I can see his tourney performance improved compared to last year's edition.

haruchi - haruchi is someone who has really good streaming skills. Passing Everything Will Freeze highest diff and other well known high star diff maps. Even though that he has nerve problems in tourneys but he can still play really well as shown from his Oseat performance. 

ffstar - A Mouse-only player who is very good in reading low AR. Participated twice in the Malaysian OWC roster and proves that he can be a threat in the competitive scenes.

NazzzF - NazzzF is a very decent player with very good finger control and aim. He is a three time OWC participant. He was also known as our country's seasonal tourney player around 2017/2018. Getting 2nd in Artia and 5th/6th place on SEA Royal Rumble. As for now, he is taking a rest from competitive scenes.

PurpleSatanWeed - One of our country's well known EZ players. Very decent in low AR reading and placed 3rd in the osu! Enigmatic New Year Tourney 2018 

Aasheda_ - A worth mention from this player who is very dedicated in the community and tournament staffs. And it's crazy to know that Aasheda set lots of scores which brought him to a whopping 5.8k S counts in his belt which also means that he has the most S counts in Malaysia. He has also improved based in his tournament performances as well this year as shown from his 1st place finish in the Rapid Monthly osu! Tournament Invitiational and Through the Ranks osu! Tournament.

Vexine - A player who has great consistency. Achieved 1st in Through The Ranks osu! Tournament along with Aasheda.

yumesaki-hikari - A mouse player who has very good aim. Placed 5th/6th in OMT this year.

Wong9ne - Wong's accuracy is very decent. Setting scores which were very promising though most of his scores I see were chokes. But anyway, don't lose hope on one day FC'ing maps. You can do it ;3

*I know that my writings aren't that good, but oh well..I tried my best x3*
Horoka
1.wuhua - why not? He achieved the first 700pp on our country

2.Rumia - i didnt know that much about him, but i believe he is a good player

3. Bastard - a nice player to me

4. MyScoreSucks - My mutual friend in osu and currenty 2pp away from 6300pp

5. NOOB1200 - Next cookiezi i guess xD

6. ShaneLiang - fast player

7. Mak Kau Hijau - a good mapper in my opinion

8. Rampax

9. Desumond - congrats for reaching 8000pp (im late btw)

10. King Hong - king of HD plays
FaithInOsu
1. Wuhua
There is no words to describe this beast. Absolute God.

2. Shaneliang

Like Wuhua, no words. speechless.

3. Tzero

speechless. Someone I look up to.

4. Mak Kau Hijau

Sir how fast is your fingers monkaS

5. King Hong

Sir can you stop hiding. pls. I cant see u.

6. Desumond

Like King Hong. where are you.....

7. Rumia~

Senpai. HR and EZ player at the same time, what in the fuck?

8. TequilaWolf

High BPM player. sir can I borrow ur finger?

9. ZheVulture

Sir can i borrow urs as well?

10. Jeffrey

(Insert very long text here)
NightXcore
1.wuhua
2.ShaneLiang
3.Tzero
4.Rumia-
5.ZheVulture
6.NOOB1200
7.King Hong
8.ffstar
9.Mak Kau Hijau
10.TequilaWolf
Topic Starter
Jeffrey

Horoka wrote:

5. PurpleSatanWeed - yeah.

8. Gon - do anyone still remember him?

Hey there. Unfortunately, since PSW has not reached the 6.3k pp cutoff and Gon hasn't set any scores in 2018 at all, I'll keep this in view until the end of the voting. You have until the end of the voting to change your vote otherwise it'll be counted as invalid, sorry.
Horoka

Jeffrey wrote:

Horoka wrote:

5. PurpleSatanWeed - yeah.

8. Gon - do anyone still remember him?

Hey there. Unfortunately, since PSW has not reached the 6.3k pp cutoff and Gon hasn't set any scores in 2018 at all, I'll keep this in view until the end of the voting. You have until the end of the voting to change your vote otherwise it'll be counted as invalid, sorry.

Ok then, thanks for letting me know that, kinda forgot that i cant vote someone who doesnt do much on this year
LanJay
1. wuhua
- logic world mouse, membrane keyboard and laptop setup

2. ShaneLiang
- met this guy in tourney, was a beast

3. TequilaWolf
- hacker

4. haruchi
- stream god and can play many things

5. ClawViper
- since when u 4 digits

6. Rampax
- not much scores but still was one of the players i looked up to and beat me in 2016OMST >:(

7. ffstar
- Tourney beast

8. NOOB120
- lots of good scores

9. ZheVulture
- Versatile

10. Jeffrey
- :jeff:

11. [ -Scarlet- ]
- noob not even 6.3k pp
a hotdog
1. wuhua - God player and a rare best friend i ever have, and most of all nice #26 :) i am proud of you man
2. ShaneLiang - How to HDDT like you????
3. TequilaWolf - I want this cookiezi-lookin wolf (for me) to come inside my house :^)
4. haruchi - Deathstream OP
5. Rampax - once i saw MKH's sexy fingers, you are next B^) :kappax:
6. Mak Kau Hijau - where is your hand reveal?????!! I am STILL WAITING!!!
7. Rumia - Great player. Great mapper
8. ZheVulture - Deathstream OP, how to stream???????????
9. Bastard - 200iq lejen
10. Jeffery - muhnemjeff -Chef

Honorable mention (will also related to the non 6.3k osu! player)
Flashback9 - my therapist
Wong9ne - Acc player, how to get overall acc 99%????
King Hong - Desumond's little brother, HD lejen
Kynexiz - Mouse DT player, lejen
Seiji Yamamura - How to farm like you?????????????
ClawViper - Also known as Captain of the OWC
xsrsbsns - my first malaysian idol
Agagak - DT lejen
Zygody - Consistency OP
ffstar - Riviclia

I hope no one will ever choose me as top 10 best malaysian osu! player because i am a farmer not a best player.

So, i've finally finish this vote. Hopefully the next top 10 best malaysian osu player will be amazing as before!

DNS :^)
Bastard
1) Wuhua

Without a doubt one of the powerhouse of Malaysia, without him, alot of the recent things in the Malaysian community is proud of wouldn't be possible. Consistently performing everyday, You cannot login a day without seeing him playing/practicing, a perfect display of what happens when talent meets effort. Gratz on 12k pp!

2) CantBeTaymed

Back when he was still called Taygames, i was somehow triggered seeing him being so good, and now, he's one of those guys that i can only see with respect. PS: I didnt favor him because his name is/has a pun.... i think <_<

3) ShaneLiang

God oh god oh god oh god, this son of a god, being of a saint, guy that does things so inshanely, yet his positivity remains unwavered.

4) Jeffrey

Despite being a legendary meme, he has shown that he is more than just a meme, if he's not tournament material, idk what is. Will be very interesting to see his growth in year 2019.

5) ClawViper

Perhaps one of the most respected player in the entire osu community. Many probably brushes him off as an ancient legend, but it takes a seasoned stalke- i mean spectator to see that he is 1 of the 4 Wonders of Malaysia that's still at least semi-active and performing. You just have to look at tournament maps, and you'll have at least 70-85% chance of seeing his name in the rankings.

6) ZheVulture

Madlad. Nuff said.

7) Rumia-

Although busy with work currently, but in the past few months of 2018, his "EZ" mod plays alone is enough to shock the world that he is 'EZ'ly one of the players worthy of being in my top 10 list. Besides, also produces good quality maps, most noticeable as his ranked S.A.T.O.R.A.R.E. . I also believe that mappers often have better knowledge on what map patterns play out, hence when it comes to weird patterns in maps, this guy can clear it after seeing the map once.

8) King Hong

When it comes to HD plays, it's always either Ffstar, Wuhua or King Hong. Ffstar was a bit inactive this year for me to put him in the list, and that makes King Hong the next best HD player i've known that's not named "Wuhua". Have you seen this guy play HD!? HE IS AMAZING! Also a mapper, although most of his maps might not be alot of players' taste, but i still love his maps! The azure wonderland map by rabi ribi was nice for me c:

9) NOOB1200

This guy has the potential to be the 2nd Racecar of Malaysia, given time and effort, he may emerge as better than the 1st generation Racecar, or slightly trail behind the original. Although still diamond in the rough when it comes to maps other than aim, high bpm and jump, but he is the kind of person that VUN back down from a challenge. Good Luck Vun!

And here we are, the last spot of #10, who will it be? Find out in the next episode of Dragonball Os- jk. Here he/she is.

10) Yumesaki-Hikari

Not a popular favorite by most players today, but his/her comebacks during OMT 2018 demonstrated that he/she just needs a bit of nudging, and everything will go his/her way. His/her preferences may be questionable to most, just like my choice on picking him/her, but trust me, this person has it in him/her.

Honorable mentions that would've made into the list but just slightly off from this top 10 list due to various factors:

-Agagak (HE NEEDS 1 GOD DAMN PP TO BE IN 6300!!! HAHAHAHA otherwise he would've taken yume or noob1200's spot)
-DaNoobSlayar (Has the potential, can be under confident at times, once stabilizes, 2019 could be his year)
-Vexine (If god had a helper, saint, angel, or any kind being, it's definitely this guy. The main support of why everything is still running smoothly on many things in the Malaysian Osu Community, definitely has the skills to keep up and be one of the dominant forces in 2019. May good karma come his way)
-Desumond
-Wong9ne
Mak Kau Hijau
All right

My vote would be
wuhua - he shows amazing performance and skills. I really amazed his scores on certain maps and his consistency too. PogU

ClawViper - consistency in HDHR mods and small CS.

Desumond - HD farmer with consistency on aim and accuracy too

King Hong - good finger control and accuracy as well.

ZheVulture - new born of racecar. Kappax

Vexine - nomod consistency on long maps and wanna see him on future tournament

haruchi - secret talent that almost shine and really wanna see his amazing scores for next future. Aim is really SeemsKappa

Rumia- - HR and EZ(PogU) player that has lenient aim and consistency. Can't wait for him to set an amazing HR scores(or maybe another mods)

TequilaWolf - TeeJen. Kappax.

Agagak - my DT companion. His consistency on tournament is so PogU and pls farm 1 peppy points to get 6.3k peppy points. Kappax

Honorable List
Syencery - A very solid HDHR player. Waiting for his latest scores
Jeffrey - :jeffpacito: HR player with very solid accuracy
Kardshark - Able to play hard tech maps
DomainNameSystemDaNoobSlayer - Potential to have consistency on DT mod
caleb123456 - Potential to become ar11 player i guess.
Rampax - my dad . Kappax
Topic Starter
Jeffrey

Pigu wrote:

1. wuhua
Self explanatory.
2. NOOB1200
My boy noob1200 is going to be future numba 1!
3. ShaneLiang
4. ClawViper
Respec
5. TequilaWolf
perform well in tourneys

Sorry can only pick 5, not too familiar with Malaysian top players.

Okay so after some considerations and suggestions brought up by TequilaWolf, in cases where there are less than 10 people being voted, the last place in that vote will always get 1 point, the highest gets points equal to the number of people voted. This is to avoid giving the lower ranked players too much of a point advantage when there are less than 10 people voted. New rules added.
Aasheda_
okay

To make it easier for Jeffrey , and other people :3 i'll rank it in order , sowwy :-

1st - King Hong

i really admire players who just plays varieties of maps and King Hong is one of them , highlighted his name in countless country rankings and setting up amazing consistent maps with 6 mins above , King Hong really inspired me to just aim for every map's difficulty to aim for the top

2nd - ffstar

probably one in a million , ffstar is one of the only players in the country to play mouse only , also an amazing all rounder in every possible mapset , ffstar also has showed his amazing maps making it into on of the mappools in last year's OMT

3rd - TequilaWolf

being an amazing singer , and also having an amazing skillsets , tjen really gets a vote from making me amazed with his EZ plays , i still rmb when both Tequila and Rumia- just casually reading EZ mod during a warmup phase in OMT

4th - zisamER

one of the oldest players actively playing in the country , and also owning a natural drinking water company , sprtizER , i mean zisam is really awe inspiring players to give me motivation to play old maps due to his countless scores in the country ranking

5th - Rumia-

a well deserved vote from him for his major contribution in mapping back in the days , rumia- has ranked amazing songs for the community and have made a name for himself , he is also well known for his amazing skillset in EZ

6th - Vexine

with frequents active and plays , Vexine still grasp the glorious #1 for the Score Ranking in the country , his scores and plays on unusual niche maps makes him deserves a vote , Vexine also is the reason why I will have the determination to one day surpass his 50billion ranked score.

7th - Desumond

one of the top HD players in the country , Desumond was well known for his amazing consistent plays on intense long maps with HD , as a HD player myself , Desumond reallys deserves a vote

8th - Tzero

0 really made name for himself , for his all rounder skillset , his countless country ranking scores really made a name for himself , to me , 0 is really an improving prodigy for our country to make a name in the community

9th - Mak Kau Hijau

one of the DT players having an increase of skillset in the mod , MKH is best known for his high BPM ar9 DT plays , he is really one of the DT players i really enjoy seeing setting good DT plays , MKH also contributes countless amazing maps in the mapping community

10th - Bastard

anak haram (sorry im out of players to vote for the election)

Honorable Mentions because they too lazy to boost to 6.3k

1.PurpleSatanWeed - An amazing player casually playing EZ mod with a combinations with his multiple old map scores has really made a name for himself , PSW is really one of a kind because 5digits nowadays are rarely seen making amazing reading maps such oddloop , owarase night and that one map also from n0ah i forgot the title lol , PSW is also known for his mapping , putting really high SRs on his map.

2.Kuro- // Also an amazing one a kind 5 digit , Kuro got restricted due to something unfortunate , his is still will be remembered for his Make A Loser play on EZ mod , Kuro is currently grinding his FL skillset on a different server while waiting for his appeal

3.YukiZura- // Yuki is the reason why I started mapping , his wisdom really made intrigued to map for fun and just enjoy mapping songs that I really like

4.Underdogs // Underdogs also gives me inspiration for mapping , he is well known for his Roselia maps

5.Flashback9 - flash is the pinnacle of 5 digits for us Malaysians , he's the godfather for us 5 digits , his amazing analytical calculation emulation motion lotion thesis on potential 5 digits and also well known MY players in the top 100 really gives kudos to the players through skillset

6.Narukiko - well known for his Replays grinding , Narukiko to me is a rival players due to both of us constantly grinding low difficulties with 3 mods has really made a name , not much MY players enjoy setting a 3 mod low diff scores , but it is realxing for us to grind it

7.TsukinoseTillot - also an amazing low diff grinder like Narukiko , Tsukinose also makes us rivals for the chase in the country ranking on low diffs

8.pyan - also same for the both above , pyan has also been seen in country ranking on low diff and improving overtime , i'd like to see him catch up to us in the future

9.Somnect - having the most SS rank in Malaysia , Somnect has been consistently and also patiently keep his 100% accucary for 4 years , he really deserves a mention

10. Aasheda_ // This guy is just a total jack shit piece of crap , flexing on his #1 title on Most S ranks and top 10 ranked score just cause he's 5 digit , what a loser

11.Some osu! Players i've met IRL because were in the same College lmao they deserve a mention :-
Lv99_Magikarp
arisseu
Kival Evan
Nekophobia
Kagari
TajamHeng
Waffle Demon
Vnot
Eyunne
Gilochan

AND ALSO KUDOS TO EVERY POSSIBLE ACTIVE MALAYSIAN PLAYER WHO REALLY ENJOYS PLAYING AND MAKING A NAME FOR MALAYSIA IN THIS AMAZING CIRCLE CLICKING CONUNDRUM COMMUNITY

also

:D ur mom gay
Momoi Airi
ok here's my list, but it's hard for me to say about those players >_<
here goes nothing

1. wuhua
A budget FlyingTuna from the past. Despite that he's using a membrane keyboard and a cheapo mouse like my old self when I started osu, he's still a god by today's standard. ok gotta send him my mech keyboard Kappa

2. ShaneLiang
a beast tournament player, I think he deserves #2
too hard to explain a lot due to my crapped brain lol

3. Tzero
also a beast tournament player, dunno what to say

4. ZheVulture
stream god who sniped my HD score on eiji kuinbii poggu

5. TequilaWolf
Despite he never submitted a score often, he's an EZ legend. *cough* Malaysian -GN, I should say? Or Malaysian 404ANF?

6. King Hong
He plays Hidden mod often like me, but despite he uses a membrane keyboard like my old self, his consistency is better than mine xD

7. Mak Kau Hijau
Malaysian Rafis kek (also my mom is not roHULK lol oh wait she's mad like rohulk before ecks dee)
also i love how kroytz mispronounced malay words like usual malays :kappax:

8. Desumond
Also a Hidden mod player-ok I shouldn't put on "like me" twice lol

9. Rumia-
a good o' HR player turned into -GN (also a good mapper of my jam, sunset tea cup)

10. ffstar
I have zero idea what to say, he's the one of the mouse only players in my country. What a god.

Honorable mentions (under 6.3k pp players still counts)
Milkyuun - A cute spin angel >w< (she also made GFX owo)
Jeffrey - :jeff:
Rampax - A racecar of the good o' days BVROOM VROOM (wtf i made a car noise kill me)
Agagak - A DT crow. As voting opens, he had like 1pp away from 6.3k, but I figure I put him in honorable mention. Gratz for reaching 6.3k pp btw :3
PurpleSatanWeed - Malaysian -GN but sadly, he's underranked, so he didn't make it to the list ;w;
Flashback9 - NC boi owo
Underdogs - A mapper who loves Roselia >w<
Aasheda_ - Top 50 grinder on low diff (also my rival lol)
TsukinoseTillot - the one guy that asked me for mutual on my user page in the past. LOL! Also, he's getting better at spinner like other spin players I know whadafAAAAAAAHHHH
Somnect - SS grinder, has like most SS in Malaysia. Hopefully I'll get 4k SS before 2020 :kappax:
pyan - I saw him in the leaderboards on low diff before like several times. I'll interact with him someday.

and many others that I had bad time to explain aaaa
if you're not in the list, that's okay. You're cool dude :3
ClawViper
Quick vote.
For me it has become extremely difficult to judge how good EZ plays are, so I can't give a proper valuation on that - it has merely become one of the factors that I take into account in how all-rounded a player is. Sorry to TequilaWolf and Rumia- for maybe not giving them the respect they deserve.

1. wuhua - By far the best.

2. ShaneLiang - By far the second best.

3. ZheVulture - I might be overrating him here but 3-6 was honestly a toss-up and I would have felt that I was overrating whoever I placed 3. What gives him the edge in my opinion over the rest is the fact that he is a true all-rounder (except aim) in everything he plays. Any mod, any AR, any BPM, he has some great plays. Due to his all-roundedness, he placed 1st in the OWC trials and rightfully so.

4. NOOB1200 - Perma HD player. High skill cap, with top plays and some passes really impressing me.

5. Tzero - Insanely good accuracy on technical and reading heavy maps, OMT was definitely one of the highlight performances for him.

6. Desumond - Feels like dude doesn't get the respect he deserves - he is one of the few players in Malaysia that consistently sets 400+
pp scores allowing him to hit 8k and has some really good technical scores with HD.

7. CantBeTaymed - Finally broke the barrier this year with a host of aim scores, allowing him to hit 8k pp. Also seems to have overcome his fear of streaming with some pretty decent accuracy on stream maps towards the end of the year.

8. ALtist - Another player who has stood out before his inactivity throughout the year with outstanding aim, only held back by his subpar accuracy.

9. haruchi - Despite bouts of inactivity, he has shown himself to be another high skillcap player who can play various things at a high level.

10. Jeffrey - Hard work pays off and has consistently set good plays on HR and NoMod
sushipack321
Votes
1. wuhua
2. ShaneLiang
3. NOOB1200
4. haruchi
5. CantBeTaymed
6. TequilaWolf
7. Rumia-
8. ZheVulture
9. Desumond
10. King Hong
Uta
wuhua
ShaneLiang
1. wuhua
2. Tzero
3. ZheVulture
4. TequilaWolf
5. Jeffrey
6. Desumond
7. NOOB1200
8. King Hong
9. ffstar
10. Mak Kau Hijau

Didn't list some people cuz inactive maybe?
You know who you are :>
haruchi
1.haruchi
Vexine
Some players are not in the list, cause they are either too inactive or other reasons.

1. wuhua
Rampax overrated (jk), xsrsbsns outdated, long have we awaited, wuhua activated.

2. ShaneLiang
Can't wait to see him derust.

3. haruchi
His ability to play and perform on most things is top tier, only limited by his ability to pump blood a bit too quickly.

4. Rampax
Would have placed him above Shane if he is more active, but his versatility is rivaled only by the best. Sadly, may never see him get motivated enough to rise up again.

5. ZheVulture
Hacker. God I'm afraid of the day he acquires aim.

6. Tzero
Out of everyone's radar the previous year, he came in like a storm at the beginning of the year and only stopped because of SPM. Looking forward to his growth from now after his promise to farm thousands of pp within days.

7. NOOB1200
Pretty unknown player previously too, but has shown on many occasions that he has the ability to play some pretty crazy maps. Though he has fallen off in activity towards the end of the year.

8. Desumond
Overtaking ClawViper in country rankings, he has shown that he has the potential to go far when it comes to farming, but looking at country leaderboards, he has tons of amazing scores that are unnoticed. Falling under many people's radar probably due to him not being active outside his own discord server and only scores shown are the typical pp maps.

9. Jeffrey
Major improvements over the past year. His HR skills has actually become a threat to even the top of the country.

10. TequilaWolf
:x down here cause he doesn't submit scores.

Honorable Mentions - not for known players

MyScoreSucks - Tons of unnoticed scores, hope he continue to grow as a player and storms into the scene like Tzero
WOOTT - I honestly dunno, just appeared out of nowhere.
Rumia-
this year is probably the hardest for me to vote because everyone suddenly become so good?? :miyanopride:
1.污话
lolicon

2.ShaneLiang
- his scores are very underrated and almost unnoticed but he make sick plays from time to time

3.ZheVulture
- ??? dont know what to say he's so good i have no word. high bpm streamer and also a good tournament player but always saying himself noob because thats the nature of osu player

4. Tzero
- yea this guy is gg , already learning how to dominate people in tourney , high skillset , not enough playtime

5.TequilaWolf
- good god :miyano:

6.Desumond
- Spitting out good scores like nothing this year , his skill ceiling has been broken , very g player

7.CantBeTaymed
- another guy whos also broke his skill ceiling , very good player , pretty underrated i would say but maybe its just me because im not always there to notice his scores ;;

8.NOOB1200
- In out In out but never forget his aim is something else , shaneliang tier if consistent

9.Jeffrey
- Consistent HR player showed very good improvement this year , good at hd too at some point, watch out this guy in tournaments :Jeff:

10. King Hong
somehow underrated , very good HD player with good reading and memorising skills , can play fl and also troll acc very consistently this guy is no joke , another lolicon

too lazy to do honorable mention but PurpleSatanWeed should be here on my post because i just want to type his name cuz he is gave birth of a new me

EDIT: oh shit man i have a blank post up there i forgot to edit wadever
Rhonin
1. wuhua - comes out of nowhere in 2017 and became the best MY player by a mile in 2018
2. ShaneLiang - used to improve really fast
3. Rampax - probably still have one of the best raw aim in MY
4. ZheVulture - didn't see much of him back in 2017 but quickly became godlike in 2018
5. haruchi - likes to spit out absurd scores since 2017
6. cantbetaymed - good aim
7. Kynexiz - really fast player
8. Tzero - very consistent player
9. Mak Kau Hijau - also pretty fast
10. Vexine - has potential in nomod
CantBeTaymed
1. Wuhua - Does this even need an explanation

2. ShaneLiang - Amazing skill overall in the conventional mods: DT, HR and HD. He's even consistent enough to net him a 2nd placing in OMT|

3. Jeffrey - His rank and pp does not do his skill justice. Sure he might not be making the highest of pp plays, but his skill HR in proportion to his rank is definitely one of the most underrated.

4. Haruchi - Not very noticeable at times. Unsure if he plays offline most of the time. But whenever he sets scores he sets unique ones: usually really high mechanical skill scores.

5. NOOB1200 - Very interesting HD/HDHR player. He doesn't seem to have much consistency to keep a consistent climb but makes really high-tier scores like toumei elegy HD and My Sweet Maiden HDHR

6. Desumond - His aim with HD is pretty much my aim with NM. However, he's got a lot more potential with his full alternating play-style.

7. Rumia - Very niche player; the Malaysian -GN

8. TequilaWolf - Seems that he's permanently playing EZ now, but that means that his reading is one of if not the best in Malaysia

9. Tzero - Great consistency that allowed him to get #3 at OMT

10. Altist - Really balanced skill-set in terms of his aim and streaming. He has really great scores like Airman and Foreground Eclipse. Too bad he's gone inactive near the end of the year.
SolarFox
Player - cool plays

1. wuhua - Maware! Skystar + HDHR
2. ShaneLiang - Senbonzakura
3. Desumond - Noraneko Heart + HD
4. NOOB1200 - Toumei Elegy + HD
5. CantBeTaymed - Ai o Chikaishi Hime Kazari CHOKE
6. Tzero - RE:Usatei + HDHR
7. King Hong - Aozora Morning Glory ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8. ALtist - Airman
9. Jeffrey - Akatsuki no Tsuki
10. haruchi - The King of Lions PASS

extras:
Bastard - Rinn Ding Dong highest country score
TequilaWolf - Broken Moon #3
ffstar - Miss You highest country acc
Rampax
1. Wuhua
- Who can defeat the power of the LogicWorld wielder. No one.
2. ShaneLiang
- He is very atas, don't look down on em.
3. Tzero
- Y I K E S, this guy looks shakeleg in ranking until he flips table in tournaments D:
4. ZheVulture
- YouuuuuuuuuuuUuUuuuu are crazy person, vultures is supposed to be gagak. so is there 2 gagaks now ? who is the mother. you must be the father arent you. Love me daddy.
5. NOOB1200
- wtf is dat name, dat is no N00B that is PR00
6. CantBeTaymed
- what do i say about this guy, his name already says it all tidak boleh dijinakkan LOL
7. haruchi
- moshi moshi, please show your prowess to these people. show them the infamous ( pun intended ) deathstreaming skeels.
8. Jeffrey
- your name is not jeff, you are JeffViper right ?
9. Mak Kau Hijau
- THERE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE ONE GILA SPEED EVERY YEAR IN TOP 10 !!!1 1 1 1 1
10. TequilaWolf
- what ? there are difficulties called extra's ? insane ? what r those, they are all EASYSKDMKEJFBKJANKSDNKEF

Im sorry for no effort comments, is this 2015 ? LMAO
TequilaWolf
imagine zhev with aim
1. wuhua

2. ShaneLiang

3. ZheVulture: My favourite player after wuhua this year. Did not notice his existence in 2017, unlike NazzzF who was the only one who voted him back then. Zhev is the most versatile player on this list, he can do anything including but not limited to spaced streams, high acc (HD)HR stream maps, HD and/or DT on low AR/reading/old maps, extreme high bpm bursts, small CS, and also just a very solid streamer at all BPMs up till say ~270. Sick player, really enjoy his scores.

4. haruchi

5. NOOB1200

6. Tzero

7. Desumond

8. Mak Kau Hijau: Simply the best at what he does, no contest. One-trick 10.3 player who is ridiculously fast and capable of matching top global players on insane or higher difficulties that only a handful of people have (HD)DT FCs on.

9. CantBeTaymed

10. King Hong
KFC7
1. wuhua - mouse mouse mouse
2. ShaneLiang - choke
3.Uta - chan - not a farmer rofl
4.Desumond - acc king
5.Rampax - stay low
6.King Hong - life is hard, knew it
7.Jeffrey - stay low
8.Tzero - Tone
9.ClawViper - bye bye
10. ZheVulture -nekodesu
yumesaki-hikari
1. wuhua
2. ShaneLiang
3. Rampax
4. Tzero
5. ZheVulture
6. CantBeTaymed
7. Desumond
8. TequilaWolf
9. King Hong
10. Rumia-
vun
Almost forgot to vote @_@

#1 wuhua - Ling Ling
#2 ShaneLiang - Paganini
#3 Rampax - Ray Chen
#4 Haruchi - Chloe Chua
#5 Desumond - Brett/Eddy
#1200 noob - sacrilegious boi
(Don't worry about it if u dun get it Xd but i am curious if any malaysian who play osu also watch twoset)

Might be weird for me to say this but im not very familiar with Malaysian top players scene, hence only 5 votes
my vote is based on the names on country leaderboards, so they are probably very skewed x.x (feel free to ignore/invalidate it if thats the case QvQ)
Topic Starter
Jeffrey
Voting has ended. Thanks to everyone for voting.

Gimme a few moments to double check the votes and I'll post the results.

Congratulations to these players for being voted top 10 of 2018! A PM will be sent out via discord shortly to inform you of what to do for the video.

Full stats: here

EDIT: This result is confirmed. Manually double-checked all votes as of 18/12 0000 hours.