forum

how long did it take you guys to pass 4 stars?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ashu
Heya, it took me around 2/3rd of a year of daily playing to be able to pass 4 stars. It got me wondering how long it took others. And if you can pass 5 stars, how long did it take you for that? It just peeked my curiosity.
Rikuhachima Aru
it took me one month to pass 4* based on my profile, then 20 days after I passed my first 5*
Shoy
4* pass : 2 months.
4* FC : 4 months.
5* pass : 5 months.
5* FC : 6 months.
6* pass : 8 months.
6* FC : Still trying.

I'm a slow learner. \o/
Juuuuuuuuul
i dont remember for my first 4*. some months for sure.
Anyway 90% of the 4* i try, i fail myserably. i still struggle on 3*.
Kuroni
Uh like a week to pass 4* and 2 months to pass 7*
im flat
i dont remember lmao
trindomeer

nerida wrote:

Heya, it took me around 2/3rd of a year of daily playing to be able to pass 4 stars. It got me wondering how long it took others. And if you can pass 5 stars, how long did it take you for that? It just peeked my curiosity.

It piqued your curiosity. I can't really give you OSU advice but I hope at least that helps.
Topic Starter
ashu

trindomeer wrote:

nerida wrote:

It piqued your curiosity. I can't really give you OSU advice but I hope at least that helps.

Lol thanks for correcting me, I'm not a native speaker so i appreciate it.
My Angel Jeremy
Oh my
BowiePro
idk all i know is i started to fc 4 stars shortly after i started to pass them, and that i've also only actually played std since july
CactusCalin
osu! is such a awesome lab! It's amazing to see how some people will progress so fast and so easily while some other will need way more time and work.

People are so different, it's really funny.

From my side I think it took me like 5 month to play well on 4* and I'm still practicing on it!
Shoy

CactusCalin wrote:

osu! is such a awesome lab! It's amazing to see how some people will progress so fast and so easily while some other will need way more time and work.

People are so different, it's really funny.

From my side I think it took me like 5 month to play well on 4* and I'm still practicing on it!

Kinda depend on how much people are playing tho.

Actually if you're taking my last post, the truth is I joined in Sept.2017 but I really start playing one month after. Say 1 month to my first 4* pass and 3 months for the first 4* FC is more honest (instead of 2 & 4).

Talking about PlayCount & PlayTime (even if profil's PlayTime is broken asf) instead of "how many time did it take you for..." would have been more relevant imo.

N.B. : This guy who made few threads in G&R recently, with a 9k+ PC within a month is the perfect example of what I mean.
Kuroni

Shoy wrote:

Kinda depend on how much people are playing tho.

Actually if you're taking my last post, the truth is I joined in Sept.2017 but I really start playing one month after. Say 1 month to my first 4* pass and 3 months for the first 4* FC is more honest (instead of 2 & 4).

Talking about PlayCount & PlayTime (even if profil's PlayTime is broken asf) instead of "how many time did it take you for..." would have been more relevant imo.

N.B. : This guy who made few threads in G&R recently, with a 9k+ PC within a month is the perfect example of what I mean.

Yes?
Shoy

blackmen2x wrote:

Shoy wrote:

Yes?

Hum ? It's all in the quote already.
I just took you as an example of why talking in Playcount/PlayTime instead of "I took X months for..." is more relevant imo.

Players haven't the same playcount every month, it would be more valuable to define who learns slow/fast (considering a defined goal) about their Playcount/PlayTime, instead of how many time they get through the goal.

To me, people are confounding a lot "Learn fast thanks to some facilities", and "Tryharding/Playing a lot in the same amount of time to get the same result". (Not saying you're tryharding and/or you're not learning fast here, you may have good results for someone with a 10.000 PlayCount, I didn't even look tbh.)
That's basically effectiveness and efficiency differences here.
samX500
it took me 6 month to pass my first 4 star and one more month to FC a 4 star, tough I can't actually play 4 star without having 60-85% acc so I still can't really play them yet after almost a year lol.
SpasticSurgeon
People always ask these questions as if playtime isn't a factor. For me it took about a week.