42.22%
SWITCH
57.78%
Total votes: 45
Topic Starter
lumieri
hello
Almost
How the hell does switching your finger make things harder to read??
Topic Starter
lumieri

Almost wrote:

Because i singletap everything so when i try to alternate its harder to react because im not used to it
im flat
in that case just doubletap
Psychicbagel
I'm 100% alternate and I say alternate is just better for that
Kondou-Shinichi
it really depends
if its a 1/4 slider, both singletap and alternate is ok (though alternating feels more natural)
if its a 3/8 slider, i highly recommending alternating as 99% of the time you will drop the sliderend if you dont switch.
KenGarfin2004

SSBM wrote:

Almost wrote:

Because i singletap everything so when i try to alternate its harder to react because im not used to it

We are the same, its just a 50, i dont care a late or early but not miss.
awesomebox

SSBM wrote:

I play alot hddt and can do high ar jumps and triples relatively well, but the ONE THING that I am so fucking bad at doing are those single/double notes that are right behind the end of the slider that you have to tap just as the slider ends. My question is how do most HDDT players do these? do they doubletap with the finger that they pressed the slider with or do they switch their finger on the note? Like Im pretty sure rafis uses the same finger but hvick was switching in miraizu.... like i feel like switching fingers makes it 10x harder to read but if i dont switch my finger either get stuck in place or i release too early and sliderbreak. PLEASE HELP
i know you hate me but a good way to do handle those is similar to a 2 note burst where you do a kind of finger gallop so what i would do is initially for the slider i hold z then once the i have to hit the circles i treat it as a 2 note burst and press x then z
MousePlayer
ur dumb
Zelzatter Zero

MousePlayer wrote:

ur dumb
You truly necropost a 19-month-old thread just for that? :facepalm: