forum

[Archived] Tablet cursor disappearing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Little Zhang
Problem details:

Recently I've had a problem playing where my cursor just completely disappears from the screen, using tablet. Not a problem with mouse, only tablet. It's not like it's getting relocated to some other place, just completely gone. When it happens my pen isn't too high from the tablet, only a little.

Checked all my osu! game settings and driver settings and everything should be in order.

Using Wacom ctl-490 tablet

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20181112.3
Death
What is your sensitivity set to? If it isn't set to 1, try changing it to that. Also try disabling "raw input".
Topic Starter
Little Zhang
It's at one and I've always turned off raw input settings for tablet already :(
Death
If you don't move your mouse for a while, your cursor disappears. Is it possible your tablet just isn't moving your cursor around?
Topic Starter
Little Zhang

Death wrote:

If you don't move your mouse for a while, your cursor disappears. Is it possible your tablet just isn't moving your cursor around?

I was thinking it has to be something with this, but every time it happens it's always mid-gameplay. I made this post after almost SS some map I wanted badly and the cursor just left the game
sofafairy
Same thing here but it goes to the corner, idk what it is and now im stuck with mouse. I am using the Wacom CTE-430 so maybe its just the tablet im using?
Dntm8kmeeatu

sofafairy wrote:

Same thing here but it goes to the corner, idk what it is and now im stuck with mouse. I am using the Wacom CTE-430 so maybe its just the tablet im using?

Please don't bump old threads in resolved subforum.

Your issue is different, read this thread community/forums/topics/590367