forum

What tablet choose ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tofus221
Hi guys,

I would like to buy a tablet for osu! since i played for a while now and one of my friend made me test one and I loved it. But here's the deal, I don't know what tablet choose so can someone tell me what tablet should I buy. Tell me some models name and I'll see with my budget (it's around 150€ but I think I can go further.).

Thx my dudes <3 (sry for the grammar mistakes or else, I tried my best lel)
Almost
All tablets are pretty much the same. You aren't going to get any significant improvement picking one over another.
Deva
Well I'd say pick one that has a medium sized area and a pen without batteries (pretty much any wacom tablet) and you are good. Also 150e is wayyyy more than you really need, it's more like 50, anything over that is an overkill.
dung eater
Bigger is nice. You can always choose smaller area but size limits how big you can try. No battery pen is nice. Higher report/position update rate gives smoother cursor movement.
Topic Starter
tofus221
Thx guys for all your answers !

So I dug a little more since yesterday and I've seen the Wacom intuos S ,is it good ?
SpasticSurgeon

tofus221 wrote:

Thx guys for all your answers !

So I dug a little more since yesterday and I've seen the Wacom intuos S ,is it good ?

I have a Wacom Intuos 480 S and it's great.