forum

K/DA - POP/STARS (ft Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hullahopp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2019. január 9., szerda at 23:17:04

Artist: K/DA
Title: POP/STARS (ft Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)
BPM: 170
Filesize: 3357kb
Play Time: 03:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,63 stars, 418 notes)
  2. Insane (4,83 stars, 504 notes)
  3. Normal (2,32 stars, 307 notes)
Download: K/DA - POP/STARS (ft Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
~November 12~
Uploaded a half finished Insane diff
"Gimme 2-4 weeks to finish the full mapset"
~November 12 Again~
Finished the Insane diff
~November 18~
Started working on the Hard diff
~November 25~
Battlefield 5 is out, so yeah...
Bit of an update to both diffs
~December 17~
Lost my motivation due to Nathan ranking the same song, but I couldn't find a song I can map with the same passion as this one, so what the hell, I'm going to try to finish it
Updated the Hard diff, will be finishing it this week
(Btw, BF 5 sucks ass)
~December 18~
Pushed hard to finish the remaining parts from the Hard diff before school, and it's finaly done!
Looking back at both difficoulties so far, I'm extremely happy with them. They finally don't feel rushed, not to mention they look and play near exactly how I wanted them to look and play! Awesome!
Time to start working on the Normal diff, it might be challanging. Also going to ask a few people I trust for a Light Insane!
~January 7~
Spent the holidays with other stuff, but the Normal diff is finally finished.. though I need to remap the beginning of it because of a style change
I also managed to convince (me: wanna do it? him: ye boi) J1NX to create a Light Insane for me. I wonder how that's going to turn out
~January 9~
Remade the beginning of the Medium diff, it didn't make a difference in stars, so I might have to change some other things..