Osu!Politics Installment: New QATs

posted
Total Posts
63
show more
Stack
How is Gottagof5st still qat????
Cherry Blossom
Osu! game
Osu! mapping
Osu! Beatmap management
Osu! Dramas
Osu! Money
Osu! crying
Osu! Memes
Osu! Cancer Discord&Reddit
Osu! Politics

what's next ?
Osu! pay 4 staff ? :D (paying without conventional money course)
Osu! pay to win ?
Serraionga
hi cherry blossom

big fan
Cherry Blossom
me too i'm big fan cb notice me senpai
Nao Tomori
bro i dont map like those 3 take me off the list
Krfawy

Nao Tomori wrote:

bro i dont map like those 3
You wish!

Anyways, the group is going in the right direction, really. Still I can't emphasize how beneficial it would be to have Krfawy in the QAT group. We love maps that are rhythmical and have good flow! >3<
Cherry Blossom

Krfawy wrote:

Nao Tomori wrote:

bro i dont map like those 3
You wish!

Anyways, the group is going in the right direction, really. Still I can't emphasize how beneficial it would be to have Krfawy in the QAT group. We love maps that are rhythmical and have good flow! >3<
johnmedina999
LUCK foctav
Kibbleru

ColdTooth wrote:

Kibbleru wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

im just waiting for a QAT to come down here and start roasting your teenage ass
all I'm roasting are my marshmallows
Marshmallows are pretty good, need some crackers or chocolate to make some s'mores?
ye
ColdTooth
Awesome, I always seem to get extra from last night's campgrounds with friends. Also, wow that's.. alot of QATs/BNs.

that reminds me... i need to rank my 5 year old map
Aiseca
Is there an OT!Courthouse around?


Aannd... Ashton, please don't do what you tried to do last time.... The post that was eaten by the void. Q.Q)*!
ColdTooth

Aiseca wrote:

Is there an OT!Courthouse around?


Aannd... Ashton, please don't do what you tried to do last time.... The post that was eaten by the void. Q.Q)*!
He's eventually going to probably be suspended for his continued behavior
Topic Starter
Ashton

ColdTooth wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

Is there an OT!Courthouse around?


Aannd... Ashton, please don't do what you tried to do last time.... The post that was eaten by the void. Q.Q)*!
He's eventually going to probably be suspended for his continued behavior
oH sweetie the fact you think this post is worthy to get me suspended then you need to brush up on your f a c t s
johnmedina999

Aiseca wrote:

Is there an OT!Courthouse around?
@abraker
abraker
PM me the details and I'll see if I can arrange an OT!Court session
Aiseca

Ashton wrote:

oH sweetie the fact you think this post is worthy to get me suspended then you need to brush up on your f a c t s
-,-) I have no power to silence you actually so that won't happen. Only the men in Green can do that.

Also, I was just asking if OT!Court exists out of curiosity..
--------------------


I might make a PSA about the mutation. The new strain has similar characteristics as the original, but it adapted itself and became a P-type. Here's a diagram of the strain:
abraker
OT! Court exists. May the verdict be found guilty, I'll see through that the proper judgment is delivered.

Aiseca, where did you aquire this strain?
Pachiru
you guys are from another planet
Meah
yes, from the planet of the apes
ColdTooth

Pachiru wrote:

you guys are from another planet
Get me out of this hellhole
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply