1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
Yes let OT form its own QAT

Let OT make ranked great again!
posted
How is Gottagof5st still qat????
posted
Osu! game
Osu! mapping
Osu! Beatmap management
Osu! Dramas
Osu! Money
Osu! crying
Osu! Memes
Osu! Cancer Discord&Reddit
Osu! Politics

what's next ?
Osu! pay 4 staff ? :D (paying without conventional money course)
Osu! pay to win ?
posted
hi cherry blossom

big fan
posted
me too i'm big fan cb notice me senpai
posted
bro i dont map like those 3 take me off the list
posted

Nao Tomori wrote:

bro i dont map like those 3
You wish!

Anyways, the group is going in the right direction, really. Still I can't emphasize how beneficial it would be to have Krfawy in the QAT group. We love maps that are rhythmical and have good flow! >3<
posted

Krfawy wrote:

Nao Tomori wrote:

bro i dont map like those 3
You wish!

Anyways, the group is going in the right direction, really. Still I can't emphasize how beneficial it would be to have Krfawy in the QAT group. We love maps that are rhythmical and have good flow! >3<
posted
LUCK foctav
posted

ColdTooth wrote:

Kibbleru wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

im just waiting for a QAT to come down here and start roasting your teenage ass
all I'm roasting are my marshmallows
Marshmallows are pretty good, need some crackers or chocolate to make some s'mores?
ye
posted
Awesome, I always seem to get extra from last night's campgrounds with friends. Also, wow that's.. alot of QATs/BNs.

that reminds me... i need to rank my 5 year old map
posted
Is there an OT!Courthouse around?


Aannd... Ashton, please don't do what you tried to do last time.... The post that was eaten by the void. Q.Q)*!
posted

Aiseca wrote:

Is there an OT!Courthouse around?


Aannd... Ashton, please don't do what you tried to do last time.... The post that was eaten by the void. Q.Q)*!
He's eventually going to probably be suspended for his continued behavior
posted

ColdTooth wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

Is there an OT!Courthouse around?


Aannd... Ashton, please don't do what you tried to do last time.... The post that was eaten by the void. Q.Q)*!
He's eventually going to probably be suspended for his continued behavior
oH sweetie the fact you think this post is worthy to get me suspended then you need to brush up on your f a c t s
posted

Aiseca wrote:

Is there an OT!Courthouse around?
@abraker
posted
PM me the details and I'll see if I can arrange an OT!Court session
posted

Ashton wrote:

oH sweetie the fact you think this post is worthy to get me suspended then you need to brush up on your f a c t s
-,-) I have no power to silence you actually so that won't happen. Only the men in Green can do that.

Also, I was just asking if OT!Court exists out of curiosity..
--------------------


I might make a PSA about the mutation. The new strain has similar characteristics as the original, but it adapted itself and became a P-type. Here's a diagram of the strain:
posted
OT! Court exists. May the verdict be found guilty, I'll see through that the proper judgment is delivered.

Aiseca, where did you aquire this strain?
posted
you guys are from another planet
posted
yes, from the planet of the apes
show more
Please sign in to reply.