Osu!Politics Installment: New QATs

posted
Total Posts
63
show more
Meah
Do OT need its own QAT too?
Aiseca
Against your spam attacks... probably.
johnmedina999
But Meah is a good poster! He's never spammed before.
Gabe

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wasn't Gabe green before?

HE HAS TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE, RUN
Red since March l o l
Aiseca

johnmedina999 wrote:

But Meah is a good poster! He's never spammed before.
......
Let the necro thread stand witness against that :)
abraker
Yes let OT form its own QAT

Let OT make ranked great again!
Stack
How is Gottagof5st still qat????
Cherry Blossom
Osu! game
Osu! mapping
Osu! Beatmap management
Osu! Dramas
Osu! Money
Osu! crying
Osu! Memes
Osu! Cancer Discord&Reddit
Osu! Politics

what's next ?
Osu! pay 4 staff ? :D (paying without conventional money course)
Osu! pay to win ?
Serraionga
hi cherry blossom

big fan
Cherry Blossom
me too i'm big fan cb notice me senpai
Nao Tomori
bro i dont map like those 3 take me off the list
Krfawy

Nao Tomori wrote:

bro i dont map like those 3
You wish!

Anyways, the group is going in the right direction, really. Still I can't emphasize how beneficial it would be to have Krfawy in the QAT group. We love maps that are rhythmical and have good flow! >3<
Cherry Blossom

Krfawy wrote:

Nao Tomori wrote:

bro i dont map like those 3
You wish!

Anyways, the group is going in the right direction, really. Still I can't emphasize how beneficial it would be to have Krfawy in the QAT group. We love maps that are rhythmical and have good flow! >3<
johnmedina999
LUCK foctav
Kibbleru

ColdTooth wrote:

Kibbleru wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

im just waiting for a QAT to come down here and start roasting your teenage ass
all I'm roasting are my marshmallows
Marshmallows are pretty good, need some crackers or chocolate to make some s'mores?
ye
ColdTooth
Awesome, I always seem to get extra from last night's campgrounds with friends. Also, wow that's.. alot of QATs/BNs.

that reminds me... i need to rank my 5 year old map
Aiseca
Is there an OT!Courthouse around?


Aannd... Ashton, please don't do what you tried to do last time.... The post that was eaten by the void. Q.Q)*!
ColdTooth

Aiseca wrote:

Is there an OT!Courthouse around?


Aannd... Ashton, please don't do what you tried to do last time.... The post that was eaten by the void. Q.Q)*!
He's eventually going to probably be suspended for his continued behavior
Topic Starter
Ashton

ColdTooth wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

Is there an OT!Courthouse around?


Aannd... Ashton, please don't do what you tried to do last time.... The post that was eaten by the void. Q.Q)*!
He's eventually going to probably be suspended for his continued behavior
oH sweetie the fact you think this post is worthy to get me suspended then you need to brush up on your f a c t s
johnmedina999

Aiseca wrote:

Is there an OT!Courthouse around?
@abraker
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply