forum

[Archived] Is there a way to redownload all of your beatmaps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MinorMOT
Cause I deleted all of my 1-2*'s, cause 1) I need to play with my noob friends, and 2) I need to warm up in osu!mania sometimes. So I might need them, thanks.
Equbuxu
Death
That program won't really work if you have already deleted the maps, which based on the wording in the post, it seems they have.

Here are two things you can do, neither of which will guarantee you get all of your maps back, however you might be able to get a few:
  1. Scroll down to the Historical section of your profile to find your most played maps. If you've played any 1-2* maps a bunch you might find them there
  2. If you are a supporter you can filter the beatmap search by "Ranked (Played)" which will allow you to see any 1-2* maps you may have played in the past and deleted
Equbuxu
As I understand, he's deleted 1-2* difficulties from all mapsets. Which mean that the mapsets are still there, just incomplete, so you can save them to osu sync, delete all the maps from osu and redownload them through osu sync (though it will take a while).

But sure, it won't help in case mapsets were deleted completely
Topic Starter
MinorMOT

GSTACK wrote:

As I understand, he's deleted 1-2* difficulties from all mapsets. Which mean that the mapsets are still there, just incomplete, so you can save them to osu sync, delete all the maps from osu and redownload them through osu sync (though it will take a while).

But sure, it won't help in case mapsets were deleted completely

Well, I deleted them completely.. shid.
Minter442

Equbuxu wrote:

there is this program: community/forums/topics/270446
its dead