1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
show more
posted
What to do with this kind of file T^T please help me
posted
When I download, it says osu doesn't recognize the file type.
posted

XI Carrillo IX wrote:

When I download, it says osu doesn't recognize the file type.
Change the extension from .osk to .zip or .rar, unzip it then copy to the ".../osu!/skins" folder.
This way it should work.
posted
Bump, updated. Think it's finished, lemme know if you see anything. ENJOY!
posted
I look through your whole file, it seem like you are missing this page http://imgur.com/a/KbzVQ#6
posted

;~; add the 4,5,6,7,8k elements and i'll have no problems moving this
and maybe the skin files for the old skinner style
posted
Just stopped by to say that the cursormiddle.png isn't actually centered and you could change the mode icons (mode-fruits-small (32x33), mode-mania-small (33x29), mode-osu-small (33x32), mode-taiko-small(31x32)) into another vocaloid or make them transparent.

Also, how'd you make the cursortrail so..... fluent? Lacking vocabulary again ~__~ Even though I have added a cursormiddle.png my trail isn't as fluent as yours :|
posted

Kibo_Chan wrote:

I look through your whole file, it seem like you are missing this page http://imgur.com/a/KbzVQ#6
All the folders have the menu file, I just double checked by extracting them all. It's labeled as: menu-background.jpg.

Timorisu wrote:

Just stopped by to say that the cursormiddle.png isn't actually centered and you could change the mode icons (mode-fruits-small (32x33), mode-mania-small (33x29), mode-osu-small (33x32), mode-taiko-small(31x32)) into another vocaloid or make them transparent.

Also, how'd you make the cursortrail so..... fluent? Lacking vocabulary again ~__~ Even though I have added a cursormiddle.png my trail isn't as fluent as yours :|
Nice catch! The cursor circle was an even size and the cursor middle was odd, so the it was one pixel off. I also think the shading I had on it didn't help. All fixed now.

I could make some mode icons. I personally wasn't looking to add any since I don't mind them but it wouldn't take long to create them. Just a matter of finding something to fit in that small square well. Or maybe I'll just do a crash course in learning to draw chibi images lol.

As far as the cursor trail is concerned uhhh, I think it's just because it's small? I really didn't do anything fancy to it lol.

deadbeat wrote:

;~; add the 4,5,6,7,8k elements and i'll have no problems moving this
and maybe the skin files for the old skinner style
/facepalm. My main folders have those old spinner files but the uploaded ones don't. Guess I'll make some mania elements :(.
posted
ok. checked again. seemed fine now
posted
Love it!
posted
I Really Luv the skin >w<

Its simple and nice, and the lightning is cool

.... But, i just love the original one, can you make it HD please ?

I just love everithing with arrow than heart X33
posted
I would really enjoy just a skin involving Hatsune Miku. If it gets made let me know. Thanks :)
posted
thats what i was lookin for :D .... so cool
posted
A God Skin But can you continue Your Project ?
posted
Best skin so far
posted
:lol::)
posted
Cool skin. :) Thumbs up!
posted
My osu title screen doesn't look like your's does in the screenshot. Any idea why?
posted
かわいい! :oops:
posted
definitivamente tengo que probarlo
show more