forum

[invalid] Problem regarding owning two computers and same level players in one household

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hopeless
Problem details: Support team not responding properly to a very inconvenient problem

Hello. I'm writing here since it's my last resort. These past months me and my brother contacted the support center (which has not been good, in my opinion - all we get is the same bot response) in hopes of resolving a very weird problem - my brother not being able to play on his own account on his own computer, because the account he creates and wants to keep always get banned. Reason? He's as good as me. We play on the same level, the same songs, same difficulty, even our accuracy is pretty much the same. I've been playing on my laptop for as long as I can remember, and he just recently bought a new computer (stationary). I've played a few games on my account on the new computer, and I believe that is the reason why the developers think the account he wants to have would actually be my dummy account. What to do?

osu! version: Stable 20181101.2 (latest)
Doge Owner
Which email are you sending to? And what is the bot's response?

Do you get an option for a human to review it?
modrei_DELETED

Hopeless wrote:

because the account he creates and wants to keep always get banned

here is your problem
Topic Starter
Hopeless

Doge Owner wrote:

Which email are you sending to? And what is the bot's response?

Do you get an option for a human to review it?

I send it to the official accounts@ppy.sh mail. There is no way of picking a human response.
Death
Account issues are handled through that email, nowhere else. If they are unable to help you, there is nothing anyone can do here on the forums.