forum

Spare time?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitten_old
League of Legends, homework, skype, free-running.
xRayne
Me? Not feeling like mashing buttons!? -ahem- i mean, in my spare time i like to bike, I take my dog on walks, i hang with the boyfriend, I'm on skype a lot :3
^^
Elit3noob
game and study.. like a asian!
GensokyoAkuma
Play osu! either way.. and rage on it.. alot.
Papi Bear
Browse the internet and then sleep... That's it.
theowest
youtube for instance.

but there hasn't been enough much spare time for that..

I usually watch 10 other videos per YouTube mail. So I've been missing out quite a bit. :<
DerekMcD
I won't be playing osu! Today, I'm watching the South Park marathon until 9pm CT tonight.

My spare time is drawing, watching anime, reading manga, wanna hang out with one friends, watching videos/TV, watching videos, listening to music IMing/RPing, and playing DVDs/BDs...
Soul Rhythm
In my spare time, I draw, read (books,fanfiction etc.), listening to music, hanging out with friends, watching anime, reading manga, surfing through the i-net, walk my dog or just sleep through the day x3.I just love to sleep so...
Snepif

theowest wrote:

youtube for instance.

but there hasn't been enough much spare time for that..

I usually watch 10 other videos per YouTube mail. So I've been missing out quite a bit. :<
BIG THINK BIG THINK BIG THINK YOU LIKE MICHIO KAKKU'S VIDEOS TOO?
theowest
lol, yep.
Da7shadow
:x
Yafutsufa
free time..... then i guess playing dead sleeping or more like hibernating :)
Tesu

Elit3noob wrote:

game and study.. like a asian!
South

boat wrote:

Haha, you wont get any responses other then "fap".

Thats what we got ztrot and his nightcore maps for, so that you don't even have to exit the client.
Mints
I would concentrate on studying and aim to be top in the school....or so I hoped :/
- 1 -
Tennis.
SigLogicalMaxiss
spare time,watch whatever LinusTechTips video i can find,watch people stream on twitch and read fakku i guess :\
Kaona
Watch anime, read manga or play RuneScape mainly.
FrzR
osu! in the afternoon, fap at night. :|
she_old

Kaona wrote:

or play RuneScape mainly.
Screenshot of outfit and stats pls