Spare time?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Stefan
Hmm.. f a p f a p f a p
Kiddo-Kun
Fa- No, that's over done.
Uhh. I catch up on shows and games. Spend time on here. I also try to find new things to do. For example, I started homestuck recently.
Dafydd
try to transcribe some songs wherein after a few days/weeks some guy from youtube will post his version that is better than mine.
UnderminE
I thought you were Rena-chan for a second.

Just for a second.
- Rikkukun -
Play videogames/Read mangas/Draw something while listening to music.
HashishKabob
I hate to be cliche but... fap.
jjrocks
Read news mostly. Maybe watch some videos and see what else is going on but that's how I spend my free time.
Shohei Ohtani
Spare time?! What's that?

Generally, after eating, I literally just sit at my computer and think about all of the homework I have to do while having osu! open, listening to music. If I feel like it, and my crush is online pestering me to do it, I'll watch animu or something.

I do so much at school (being there for generally 12 hours a day) that I like to do nothing while I'm at home :D
vizzy
Music, study, hanging out with friends, watching sports, playing basketball/go swimming.
Minty Gum
Hm, procrastinate on work I should be doing. Draw, listen to music, jog. Take long showers, hunt down people to talk to on Skype, lurk about the osu! forums.
Kanye West
What free time?
Sander-Don
Create auctions, mine, blacksmith. The usual.
thelewa
I usually get on Ventrilo, only to find out that everyone else is already asleep/ or people are just boring.
Aoriki
Just log on osu to hear music while I browse the web. log into another game, watch the news and then doodle....Yeeeah
maal
I like going over to my bed, and take a nap for a few hours. Then afterwards, I basically just stare at this computer screen..
Fabi
Sleep.
Vish024
Play other games.
Chat with friends.
Watch stuff.
Play football...sometimes.
Charm beautiful women.

...except maybe that last part.
Rena-chan
I'm offended, I don't come home from work or school.

You'll hear from my lawyer.
Mara
I'll cap.
Sync
fantasize about lewa

I also consider being productive
Yuugo
Uhh.. watch videos from my subscription box on youtube, watch anime, read manga, pretend that I'm studying, play the guitar stalk people on facebook or browse forums like I'm doing now xD
boat

Emaal wrote:

I like going over to my bed, and take a fap for a few hours.
this emaal
mathexpert
piano, play games (currently bioshock), watch anime, study, chat, AMVs, youtube, and fap.
Yarissa
i waste all my time on MMOs (fuck yeah Tera), LoL, and currently airing anime. apart from that, posting at various different forums, listening to music, and lurking youtube.
Corin
Play with shellghost and nary's balls.
Mercurial
Well... at the time I have no PC in my house, so I just take my cell phone and I chat on facebook...

Nothing interesting really.
Symphoniax
watch anime, read manga or chat on facebook
raburienjel
music oh and mango and also swimming/bycicling or whatevs its called
emonite
The usual=watch anime,read manga,,playing PSP/PC/PS3 games and daydreaming.
F m L_old
Browse the off-topic threads
Rawrol
Watching Anime/ Reading Manga, Along with sleeping.
Minty Gum
stalk people
be yandere
play with knives
Play with puppies ^^
Vmx
I spend like 4 hours on youtube everyday
Milli_old
Animu, FFXI, Mahjong, youtube
Micaela Mousiki
Browsing lolcats, making stories, playing piano and ADVENTURE! xD
fuyuko-chan
Watch anime, read manga, bake sweets, cook food, fold paper, sew, and other random crap.
Maraiga
Games, skypu, animu (rarely), nikita, drawings aaand internet zapping. ;_;
Elfuun_old
I spent most of my day reading forums
When I am not doing this, I am playing osu, pokémon or reading/watching anime/manga.

That's my life.
Restless Spirit
I still can play osu! when I'm tired. Thanks to ztrot. But when I'm not playing osu! I usually browse forums and the general internet for stuff. Mostly Miku stuffz and music. Or I am browsing beatmaps which I can't afford playing at the current state of my awareness of reality due to my ability of being tired all day long.

When I'm not doing this i browse chatrooms or I ask a mate of mine for something to read (I should start Whately Academy though...) or I listen to the music in my osu! folder. I also could draw pictures or write stories or something similar.
theplayerbeta
watch anime, read manga and the news (?)
show more