forum

A N X I E T Y

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dia on osu
I've already stopped caring about pp but as soon as i'm about to fc ANYTHING i just manage to choke the last few circles, s e n d h e l p. With all jokes aside I don't see why I just choke at the very end for some reason it's like i'm the choke gods child. owo
cravenfiner
i used to have this problem and still kinda do, all i can say is just try to suppress the feeling and concentrate
Flanster
You can pause and relax for a moment perhaps.

E m i
propranolol
SpasticSurgeon

Momi wrote:

propranolol

Lmao
SnixWasTaken
try to focus on the circle and focus on the rhythm, keeping a confidence also plays a really important role in keeping you calm.
I used to have that problem, but i always convince myself that i can fc easily and i do... not always on first try but neither after 100 tries, usually takes a few tries and im good (depending how hard the beatmap is), i always keep the same mood as i start the song with confidence and calmness, unless i am trying to fc a map that has a combo higher than 1000, then it gets tougher to remain calm, but it all comes down to confidence, experience and calmness :) try also to take big breath with mouth and exhale with nose when you really are having hard anxiety.
Kotori on osu
The next ThePoon
I Give Up
It never goes away.
dung eater
Believe.
linkfire
Oh I'm the same, and it seems it's the case for a lot of players. Maybe you should consider using the Shift+Tab option to hide everything else, and play longer songs too.
SpasticSurgeon
My main problem with the anxiety is that it's part of what keeps me up at night and then I'm tired and play worse the next day. I'm going to try and fix my sleep then slowly reintroduce osu!
E m i

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

My main problem with the anxiety is that it's part of what keeps me up at night and then I'm tired and play worse the next day. I'm going to try and fix my sleep then slowly reintroduce osu!
i feel you, may your troubles go way, and anxiety can go frick itself :p
SpasticSurgeon
[/quote] i feel you, may your troubles go way, and anxiety can go frick itself :p[/quote]

Thank you <3. May yours go away as well.
Topic Starter
Dia on osu

linkfire wrote:

Oh I'm the same, and it seems it's the case for a lot of players. Maybe you should consider using the Shift+Tab option to hide everything else, and play longer songs too.

i already do that but i can already tell when the song is near the end and i start shaking :((