forum

[resolved] Osu Stutter / MS lag spike

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RhagnarrL
osu! version: Beta 20181101.1

Hi guys
I've been searching for a fix for my problem and i can't seem to find it neither on the forums or the internet where it actually fixes it . I'm talking about the stutter / MS lag spike that happens a lot of times while i play the game , no idea what causes . Tried disabling " SuperFetch " " Shade Cache in the nVidia control " " Setting the priority in the task manager to low and high aswell " nothing seems to fix this at all , even tried to switch to the beta version of osu .
If anybody has a solution for this i would be glad to hear it :) .
Thanks in advance
Reserve
Have you checked for programs in the background taking up lots of CPU or memory?

Or just programs in general, try shutting them off and then see if the lag spikes carry on.
Topic Starter
RhagnarrL

-Sanji- wrote:

Have you checked for programs in the background taking up lots of CPU or memory?

Or just programs in general, try shutting them off and then see if the lag spikes carry on.

Ye disabled multiple stuff from adobe and some others but didn't really help sadly :(
Topic Starter
RhagnarrL
I think i found something in the osu directory that solved me the problem ( C:\Users\RhagnarrL\AppData\Local\osu! ) - [ Basically where its instaled :D ] - , there is a shortcut called [ repair osu! ] i ran it then it gave me a few options like choosing the Screen resolution and stuff like this . I left everything as it was and just clicked the bottom button where it said " repair osu! " and after that osu started and everything is fine now no stutter .