forum

Mabinogi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aoriki
Out of curiosity, I wanna know who else plays this game?
For those who don't know about the game, it's a Nexon game. (Same people who created Maple Story, Dungeon Fighters, etc etc)
Click here to find out more about Mabinogi. (And other Nexon games)
Shiro
The european server closed. I had a total level 350 alchemist on it. My brother had a total level 1200 warrior that had tons of Master titles. ;_;

RIP mabinongi, I'll miss you
yeahyeahyeahhh
level 350 and 1200? already sounds like a stupid game
Sakura

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

More or less, more like you can "Rebirth" and go back to Level 1 but you retain your stats or something like that. I kinda liked how you could do almost ANYTHING on the game, but having to play with a proxy because of "NA Only" isn't fun :(
Azure_Kite

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

You better not be dissing on Disgaea, boy.
Ekaru
Oh, I used to play it! It was pretty good if I remember right, but my internet wasn't "fixed" (AKA massively upgraded) until last weekend so I didn't play it much because of the laggies.
Topic Starter
Aoriki

Azure_Kite wrote:

You better not be dissing on Disgaea, boy.
Oooo.....Disgeae. Level cap 9999, That will be hard to reach...kinda.

So far, I'm still playing the game and haven't stop playing over (Counts years) ....4 years so far?
KRZY
Does anyone still play this game? I started yesterday on Mari, ign is KRZY
Charok
I've been pretty interested in Mabinogi. Kinda sucks that it's NA Only though.
loli66
A year ago i play this game, but i left because the video card of my laptop not can handle, well now someone know what is a good videocard to handle this game?
Ekaru

loli66 wrote:

A year ago i play this game, but i left because the video card of my laptop not can handle, well now someone know what is a good videocard to handle this game?
Anything made within the past couple years should do the trick, and I'm not exaggerating, either.
Agnes
If people are actually gonna play this again, I might jump in. I think my highest is only 2xx, though, so... I won't be "major rich" or have any pro status whatsoever lol
Stefan
I also planned to start playing this, just have to find a way to play on NA Server.
thelewa
Mabinogi? More like Mabi-GetAFuckingProxyToPlayThisGame-nogi
Vish024
Titties.

That's all I took notice of in the few hours I played.