forum

i am silenced because there was other me [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
plotter_old
there was other me on irc he take me name on game i go in and type to him that he stole and he say i stole after i write in arabic so i prove me not him and i am me but he go goolge translater and he think him smart but he wrote that he was bitch so me he see not rly not ahve arabic mind he use translator which give him wrong, after 10 mins frim this i getted silenced.and not good silence 340 hour
this prover uso racist not like arab because i have oil and algebra and they not ahve it
Zelmarked
I like to light up before I post on the forums as well. You get to instantly know all the algebras.
Topic Starter
plotter_old

Zelmarked wrote:

I like to light up before I post on the forums as well. You get to instantly know all the algebras.
what the hell did u talked about i am speaker silenced
GigaClon
so what you are saying is that you did what you were silenced for? So what are complaining for just don't do it again and it will be fine
Nanael_old
Thing is, there's no plausible way for someone to take your identity without your consent
Zelmarked

Beuchi-chan wrote:

If you think your silence wasn't fair, talk in private with a moderator. This isn't the place to do this.
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/82083/start=0

OP can't be serious.
mm201
!kill works at the osu! account level, not IRC nick, and is always applied to the owner of the nickname which got killed.