forum

MOUSE DPI & SENS TO TABLET PLAY AREA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dia on osu
Is there any way to calculate what the play area would be for a tablet from my mouse dpi and sens?
HERE WE GO

RESOLUTION
1920x1080
Windows sens 6/11
Raw Input ON
No Acceleration
800 DPI
Osu Sens 1x

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Brainage
There probably is a program for this, but if you can't be bothered to google it, i would just mess around with the area until it feels right. Keep all your mouse settings but the area, 1x sens and raw input on are definitely good options to keep as they are, especially for tablet.
KupcaH
thonking
dung eater
Resolution/(dpi*sens)
Almost
Probably not a good idea to do this as you might not be comfortable with the pen movements.
dung eater

Almost wrote:

Probably not a good idea to do this as you might not be comfortable with the pen movements.

Tablet with big area is easier to me than using a comparable low sens on mouse. What range of motion you find comfortable depends on how you choose to play.

Moving your arm is possible and shouldn't be akward.
Kotori on osu
Just use mouse ew screw tablet
I Give Up

Ichijo Chitoge wrote:

Is there any way to calculate what the play area would be for a tablet from my mouse dpi and sens?

Not really. Tablet pen is significantly lighter and less drag than mouse, so when you switch to tablet you will need to increase play area by a little bit. Mouse 800dpi @ 1920x1080 res is 4.572cm x 3.429cm play area, but when you switch to tablet and use that same play area it would feel like as if its '4.000cm x 3.000cm' like it shrunk or something. It is more important to try and "feel" the right sens and adjust accordingly. http://jsfiddle.net/an789d4s/embedded/result/ hope this helps.