a
50.00%
b
50.00%
Total votes: 2
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Ashens
Hiya pals, I am watching through my sisters twitch.tv clips from her stream and on of the reminded me on a song I played on osu! at one point.... all I have of it in my mind is;

*some japanese* something similar to the word pink in a japanese accent *a english sounding saying if you dont *something**

I will let you guys figure out this one because I can't remember it for the life of me...

OH JUST REMEBERED IT WAS A SONG TO DO WITH SWEETS OR SOMETHING...?
abraker
I know what song you are thinking of, but I'll tell you only under one condition. Please look at the following sentence and correct any mistakes you see:

• Osu is *THE most fun* game I ever play. PLEASE FIND ME ONLINE AND FRIEND ME!!! also I want map of the song I just watched on youtube pls. Thank You For Reading!!!!
Good luck.
silmarilen
kero kero bonito - flamingo
Westonini

silmarilen wrote:

kero kero bonito - flamingo
ColdTooth
great scott
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

I know what song you are thinking of, but I'll tell you only under one condition. Please look at the following sentence and correct any mistakes you see:

• Osu is THE most fun game I ever play. PLEASE FIND ME ONLINE AND FRIEND ME!!! also I want map of the song I just watched on youtube pls. Thank You For Reading!!!!

Good luck.

Yoink Imma take those asterisks, got a bazaar to run
abraker
This explains why there is an asterisk deficiency on OT. For f ck sakes.

See what I mean?
DXPOHIHIHI
Caramel heaven?
levesterz
Sweet parade
EliasGaming
Darude sandstorm
Quibbly
I think it goes "badum tss"